1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Guys please read this and tell me what you think

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by BigBallOfFire, Sep 24, 2019.

1. BigBallOfFire

BigBallOfFire Fapstronaut

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/49702-celibacy-and-also-mco/?tab=comments#comment-898585

The second part talks how microcosmic orbit of Mantak Chia actually damages stuff and in general also how semen retention creates problems (including massive negative symptoms after orgasm etc) idk but tbh there are some parts that make sense, for example after practicing holding the ejaculation in by pressing on the kegel and prostate in the past it screwed up my valves so that ejaculation went to the bladder and since then I'm releasing parts of the cum when urinating.. Idk I feel great when doing NoFap but maybe there's something to it? Can others who are on this path like for 500 days share their advice?

Jack1211 likes this.
  2. brother you should not edge cuz its very harmful idk why people do that that’s nothing healthy about that and if its happening while having sex then i suggest you to stop this journey cuz its not gonna work

Di.Do.555 likes this.
  3. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

Steven_TheOneAndOnly Fapstronaut

Please delete this thread or remove the link in which there is a debate to say that sperm retention is dangerous. This link goes against this forum and is filled with idiots without any intelligence to understand the OP.

4. BigBallOfFire

BigBallOfFire Fapstronaut

That's exactly my question does this have some merit?

5. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

Steven_TheOneAndOnly Fapstronaut

Nofap hardmode is the most deserving thing a man can do.

Buddhabro and gagate like this.
  6. safa61947

safa61947 Fapstronaut

I never got past 100 days. There is no harm in semen retention. You do just fine. The article you cited presents some laughable stuff, like The Arrow of Poison to the Heart. You can abstain for long periods of time, no worry about health problems from that. Only good stuff if you're willing to accept wet dreams, spontaneous emissions and other stuff depending on your age and physique.

BigBallOfFire likes this.
  7. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

Let me reach that stage I will confirm if bad effects any..

8. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Im doing hard mode for a year now. Health continually improves than the addiction in PMO in so many years. Actually reboot first, your mind is tempting u and finding ways to justify to relapse, so avoid this kind of articles.

9. Pjco

Pjco Fapstronaut

I think this is highly subjective. While I may be going through a hard mode 90 day reboot, I wouldn’t go so far to say it is the most deserving thing a man can do - as what I would consider deserving is structural heavily around my values and beliefs. Although, I am very interested to understand more about where you are coming from with this. For a start, What do you mean by deserving?

10. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Yes, you should censor any opposing opinions and whitdraw to your own bubble of like-minded people...

Wait, no, that's actually really fucking stupid.