1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Rebirth886

Rebirth886 Fapstronaut

DAY 48

I have a minor headache, and I'm hungry like hell... I eat a ton of food during the day. I cannot concentrate because of the hunger...

Does anyone experience similar things?

[​IMG]

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Made dates again in the calender! I just like the feeling of them being there!

Sorta jelous of my older self that went longer, but ll reach there and beyond ;D

3. Rebirth886

Rebirth886 Fapstronaut

The hunger is gone, but I have a so terrible headache that I cannot do anything just holding my head together with my hands because it wants to explode and listening this over and over again:

4. Rebirth886

Rebirth886 Fapstronaut

Congratulation, keep going! ;)

[​IMG]

5. OpenRoads

OpenRoads Fapstronaut

Checking in, 2 days

6. warrior292

warrior292 Fapstronaut

day 2 completed..i think i can do it

Deleted Account and zars like this.
  7. zars

zars Fapstronaut

Hey guys im on day 37 now-and the urges have been getting quite strong..so im reaching out to all of you for some advice/help.I recently got a tinder account (with my mates bugging me about it ) since they are account managing it they are mainly doing the swiping/messaging.I'm fairly decent looking and have got over 100 + matches in the past 6 days of having the app.I dont currently have it on my phone but I use the webpage and my two close mates have my account on their phone.The problem has been me constantly getting excited when matching a hot girl, only for the conversation to die or them to not reply, also im getting addicted to this shit as some of the women are pretty much showing cleavage which is turning me on after being on NoFap for the longest I've been.I want to continue NoFap but I want to start putting myself out there with real women also..but seeing/chatting to these girls is giving me urges and hence I feel very very strong urges to fap.Any advice on this guys as im staying strong? should I just delete the app on webpage and allow my mates to hook me up on dates? therefore im not constantly seeing if the girls messaged.? its also distracting me from a lot of important things which im supposed to be doing, my sex drives increased but I literally struggle to channel it atm.

8. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

9. Ditch Tinder. It's only for women. They're at an unnatural advantage with it. Forget it. Meet women the old-fashioned way. Also, any benefits of NoFap will only work IRL. The girl's can't see your complexion and persona on Tinder. You're putting yourself at a disadvantage.

Deleted Account and SaiyanSoul like this.
  10. zars

zars Fapstronaut

thank you bro, thats some pretty realistic advice, it's just all the matches make it seem like all you gotta do it say the right things and it can lead to something more?.
    Old fashioned way meaning what approach them in person? I suppose as males this could be our advantage

11. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

12. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

13. Ok hey man, it's one of the most interesting challenges that I've come across, add me in. #lowclasswarrior

14. Dating shouldn't be like applying for a job. I remember when I was trying to sext with girls on Reddit. It was like writing cover letters for jobs: Make sure you match what they say they want, highlight your good parts, say something that gets their attention..." And then you'll see them talk about how they replied to a guy with a one sentence DM that impressed them with their confidence. That's not life. That's not how it's supposed to work.

Meet them in person in some way or other. Some do the bar scene. But it really depends on where you are in life. Most meet people just by living life and interacting with them at school, work, or church, or some chance meeting somewhere.

15. desparc

desparc Fapstronaut

Hi Guys I'm oozaru. I'm stronger every day. My best record.

I found a little tricky way to distract my brain when I feel want to PMO. Video Games. I know that exist video game addiction but I use in a good way and it's easier to stop. I play Angry Birds. Hahahahaha

I think there are a lot of activities that we can use for generate reward or pleasure to the brain and some of them are more accurate than others depending of the moment. Next week I'm going to start working out (I like but I have 3 years without doing) and I'm going to replace bit by bit the time that I spend playing. I'm going to incorporate more activities along the time. The routine and things that you dislike are you enemies.

I think there are plenty of strategies to approach this. You just have to find yours.

Goku.jpg
    Taken from: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fb/8f/ef/fb8fefb99841e17be7c59de82ff180b1.jpg

16. Today is day 3 of training!