1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. bold0101

bold0101 Fapstronaut

Congrats brother!

2. bold0101

bold0101 Fapstronaut

Checking in. Had a good weekend all in all and just glad I'm nearing that one week mark for the first time in a while it seems. But I have to stay focused. I had plenty of distractions this weekend, but I feel like that's not enough. When there aren't distractions I'm vulnerable.

discovery likes this.
  3. Pirate3819

Pirate3819 Fapstronaut

Checking in. Today will be rough because I will be home alone all day. The withdraws effects are super strong right now. I'm trying to make sure I noticed them and keep my phone in another room.

I actually broke the habit of watching P on my laptop several years ago, which is sort of strange that I can have a strong mental block not to watch it on the laptop but do not have the same will power for my phone. Nonetheless, staying strong!

GottaBFree and discovery like this.
  4. Stay strong man! Tough days are the ones that really count. Tomorrow will be here soon enough so ask yourself how you want to feel tomorrow. That helps me sometimes.

artifact and discovery like this.
  5. Thanks man. I really appreciate the work you do for this group.

6. Times of vulnerability are opportunities to build strength. It's when you have to rely on yourself. Getting through a tough day will make you feel better about yourself than getting through an easy day. And the eventual reward will be more easy days.

7. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

8. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Hola amigos. Checking in.

discovery likes this.
  9. Day 10. First Milestone done.

Has been a powerful innings because my flesh has been pummelled and punched so hard that he ain’t getting back up, he’s got no pulse and been out cold for the past 10 days.

The spiritual principalities haven’t even stepped into the arena because I have been wearing the garment of praise and worshipping and praising King Jesus every day. Selah. My God is faithful and never fails. I have avoided the computer/phone and TV and have substituted it with the Word of God and worship.

"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." Isaiah 26:3

God Bless to you all.

10. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

Checking in, Day 12. Still going strong. Urges seem to be easier at the moment. Maybe I’m just way to busy!!!

discovery and bold0101 like this.
  11. bold0101

bold0101 Fapstronaut

Check in Tuesday. Back to work, but I did get a lot accomplished this weekend which is always a good feeling.

discovery likes this.
  12. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Well done, congratulations!!

discovery likes this.
  13. Timber

Timber Fapstronaut

@Raskolnikov II well done! Congrats!!

And everyone, I am so happy to see fewer 0’es in the counters! It’s really hard to re-start, especially after several relapses! Glad to see you are not giving up!

I had some urges this weekend but I could resist them with relative ease. I echo Raskolnikov - my brain is becoming more able to resist.

14. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

15. SarahStrong

SarahStrong Fapstronaut

Yes, I will like to be on the waiting list! Now, do I stop posting on this group and look for another group until further notice?

16. You can post here if you like.

discovery likes this.
  17. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

Checking in, nearing the end of week 2. Been fairly easy, but also can see how simply the brain can trick and trigger an urge. Resistance remains strong!

18. bold0101

bold0101 Fapstronaut

Checking in Wednesday. I feel better everyday, my mind is a little clearer, urges are less and less. I hope I am out of this ridiculous cycle finally! I know the enemy is tricky so I stand guard, but so far so good. Have a good day people!

19. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

20. Wolf2019

Wolf2019 Fapstronaut

Good job, 8-day buddy.

I am having some unsupervised time at home right now . . . but I am being a good dog.

discovery likes this.