1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Male Athelte Beats the Worlds Top Female Atheltes at the World Championships

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by onceaking, Sep 29, 2019.

1. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Congrats on 365 squat!
    Although we agree on the basic level, I do think it needs to be pointed out that I'm pretty sure that all the powerlifting records have been made by people on steroids. Natural limits of the body don't come even close to those lifts.

2. Here a discussion between Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan on that topic:

3. Racecar driving is actually very very physical and exhausting. They need incredibly strong muscles in the neck, I think men would have an advantage here as well. I have heard that in ultra endurance runs, women have a fair chance. The difference is likely to be smaller in endurance sports compared to those where pure explosive power makes the difference.

Ghost in the Shell likes this.
  4. I've always considered the pit crews to be the real sportsmen in Nascar. :p

5. Don't know about Nascar, but Formula 1 is really exhausting.

6. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Why? I mean what do they do that requires muscle? Genuinely curious.

7. First of all, you cannot move inside the cockpit, you literally have to squeeze in. You don't sit, you almost lie inside, your legs are higher than your butt. It is super warm inside. The cars have around 700 horsepowers and around 1,200 pounds. They have really thick tyres with a lot of grip. That makes the cars accelerate very fast and the forces on the driver's body are overwhelming, like in a fighter jet. They need to be physically strong to resist. Especially the head + the helmet is pulled around in sharp turns and they need a strong neck to keep the head in place.
    The braking forces are so strong that tears are ripped of the eyes on thrown on the visor.

Especially in warm races, they loose a gallon of water.

8. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Holy shit that sounds tough. And kinda awesome tbh.