1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite BRAND (Post Pics)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Wankeroni, May 26, 2019.

1. Wankeroni

Wankeroni Fapstronaut

That's not Sonic. That's native American red-skin Sonic with hepatitis eyes.

u376 likes this.
  2. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Haha

Wankeroni likes this.
  3. Wankeroni

Wankeroni Fapstronaut

Yes

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  4. For suits and business casual I like Ralph Lauren. For outside work and shitkicking purposes I like Carhartt. For lounging around the house causal I like DC. For sport wear I like Adidas and Under Armour.

5. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Call me old fashioned, but I wouldn't wear a tracksuit for anything other than sports. Adidas is a solid choice, though.

My favourite brand at the moment is Remus Uomo - smart casual and versatile, not too pricey and not too cheap.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

Consumerism is cancer, burn it all down. Buy everything you can second hand unless you have a reason for supporting a corporation.

FellatiousD and Deleted Account like this.
  7. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

8. Ivanpedersen

Ivanpedersen New Fapstronaut

Hanes is my favorite brand even maidenform also my favorite but this winter season I've change my thoughts and I like Champion brand very much which are providing me best sweatshirts at ustradeent clothing store

9. Adidas makes you look rich? Wow. Never realised. Good thing I bought 3 pairs for $10 a piece at the adidas outlet. I dont care about brand. I just buy what is a good deal. Other than that I just try not to support companies that dont operate and support things that are immoral. I quit caring about the whole brand crap after highschool. Im fine in my own skin and dont have to compensate for anything. Give me some cheap dickies shorts and a black plain t shirt from the dollar store.

10. My favorite clothing brand is InfoWarsStore.com

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Who does’t like Adidas (all day I dream about sex).

12. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

The nameless or fake named discount ones.

FirefromAbove and Anti-Hero like this.
  13. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Chinese knockoffs huh?

14. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

In italy only 11yo school kids wear track suits

15. skaterdrew

skaterdrew Fapstronaut

People in the uk wearing those sort of tracksuits would likely be seen as neds or chavs.