1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tips to increase the superpowers

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Jack1211, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

- seed retention

- exercise whether it was aerobic like runnning and jogging or anaerobic like lifting weights or calisthinecs or sprinting and ofcourse dont make me remind you about walking, its not an exercise but its a natural movment and movement is life!!!

- eating more carbs

- eating more fats
    i personaly perfer a liver that is cooked with Tallow and my lentils soup with olive oil but i try to avoid
    Processed oils

- eating protien modration

- start drinking coffee and green tea

- start drinking whole milk

- take zinc with copper

- avoiding stress

- get vitamin D

- losing extra kgs... Ok i myself is a bit chubby an *endomorph* but my weight doesnt cauase me problems in breathing or reduce my heart function but being lean is way more perfect

- let your beard and the hair on your head grow...Follicles act as an Electric wires that gather energy and it helps in supernatural ablities like telepathy as example.

- meditation... There are many typs of meditation its not just a one method, there is the void meditation - visualisation meditation - and breathing exercises. Meditation in general increase the levels of energy and heat in the soul and the body and it changes the chemistry of the brain because it activate the right side of the brain which is responsible of supernatural abilities

- drink more water

Ex Loser likes this.
  2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Telepathy.

Dude. You are taking the "superpowers" concept to seriously.

dethly and Powerous like this.
  3. Nicko Stretch

Nicko Stretch Fapstronaut

There are other things you can do:

Connect with other people - this is considered the biggest factor to increase well being.

Spend time in the outdoors - lots of evidence that this builds a sense of well being.

Get involved with something bigger than yourself - a community project, religion, club, or anything where you are contributing to a bigger picture. You will improve your self esteem and strengthen your core values.

4. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

I've honestly experiences instances of it