1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Strong points. I would like to urge everyone to learb from this post.

hunter101 and the alpha project like this.
  2. TheRealAwakening1996

TheRealAwakening1996 Fapstronaut

3. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Good work. One more day and you are eligible for Spartan army!

4. Vultron007

Vultron007 Fapstronaut

SPARTAN CHALLENGE DAY 5

Kratos_GOW and the alpha project like this.
  5. hunkylaw

hunkylaw Fapstronaut

6. Bzenk

Bzenk Fapstronaut

Pls can you add me.

the alpha project likes this.
  7. the alpha project

Learning from Nofap

Hey Spartans,

It has been a wild ride.

After yoga today I was having memories of my youth, pmo started with television shows. No sex or nudity, but the pathway is the same. Looking at a screen and then M and O.

There is no human being present. Only coloured dots and sound vibrations that are recorded and transmitted through various types of hardware. There is no human being present. Nobody to have a conversation with. Nobody to have a physical interaction with. Nobody to show affection towards me. I am alone. And I am developing a pathway of being alone and pursuing O alone and using an object (the screen and the human projected by it) as a tool. In some ways, I am not even really being my full self either because I don’t have someone to share myself with. And I repeat this pathway, doing this thing, alone, in front of this object, in front of some recording of a person that can never express any recognition of my existence, never mind some kind of interest or attraction. And I stop looking for a person as the path darkens. I don’t look for a person I just look for an object. I don’t look to share, I just look for a tool. And I become more and more isolated and cut off and severed from my sexuality. I am left a shell. An addict seeking a flood of chemicals. And it just gets worse as I grow older. Pmo becomes a desperate act that devalues the human aspect of sexuality. It devalues me as much as the humans I use as objects for my gratification.

pmo has always been something I use to get off. In this moment, I feel sick and sad. I feel turned off by the thought. I know this will not be permanent and the urges will return and it will seem like a great idea. But I in this moment, I also feel free and I feel a small victory. And I know this moment was earned by the fight I put up yesterday.

Spartans, thank you for your support. I am still fighting beside you. Let us all learn from each other and win our freedom and glory!

8. wallwheel

wallwheel Fapstronaut

Day 4 checking in.
    Many thanks to all of you.

the alpha project and Kratos_GOW like this.
  9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Start from day 0.

the alpha project and Bzenk like this.
  10. Bzenk

Bzenk Fapstronaut

Day 0 it is for me. Had a 25 day streak until last couple of days and was dissapointed.. This post/challenge inspired me again. So here i am - the spartan boy..

the alpha project and Kratos_GOW like this.
  11. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good luck warrior you can do this.

the alpha project and Bzenk like this.
  12. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

13. Michael Sternig

Michael Sternig Fapstronaut

14. TheRealAwakening1996

TheRealAwakening1996 Fapstronaut

Unfortunately I have just relapsed like 20 minutes ago by getting aroused and looking at a few pictures online. Lately I’ve been getting a ton of urges that have been hard to control at times (the urges are always hard to control for me to be honest but I try to fight them and push through most times) and at the same time, I do have depression (from even before the time I started my streak) and I feel like it’s gotten a little bit worse than when I started my streak. The biggest reasons for my depression problems is because of problems trying to make friends, and also I STILL keep thinking about my Ex Girlfriend from 5 years ago (I still can’t stop thinking about her and she was beautiful but she and her cousin screwed me over and the things they said and did to me still angers me a lot to this day, it’s a very long story but I’m not going to get into that right now). My motivation and drive has been down also lately but today I felt a little better when it comes to that. I’ve also been getting angry a lot lately since I’ve started Semen Retention and I’ve been getting mood swings as well. I feel like I might be in a flatline lately.

I know I screwed up now and I’m disappointed in myself for letting that happen but I’m learning from this time and I’m proud of myself for doing my longest streak yet (I did 9 days of Semen Retention so far). I hope and pray that I don’t fail again. But I guess I’m back to square 1 now unfortunately. I’m gonna jump right back in and start this over again, back to Day 0 now.

15. the alpha project

Thank you for sharing and good luck on your journey. Stay strong!

wallwheel likes this.
  16. -Nevermore-

-Nevermore- Fapstronaut

Check in, day 14. I have seen my dick bigger, stronger, harder and faster lol

17. -Nevermore-

-Nevermore- Fapstronaut

But seriously, I feel it like that. I will try tomorrow, I hope this feel is real.

18. kellyjelly

kellyjelly Fapstronaut