1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Too much energy

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Hey guys,

I have been doing no PM for 70 days now and I am at the point where I have so much energy it's crazy. I go to the gym, do an intense workout. Do my homework, go to work and still have so much energy. I really don't know what to do!

I would love to go to social events to meet new people but I don't want to go to bars and clubs right now. What are some recommendations?

Protagonist and SanityOverVanity like this.
  2. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

make a goal of life and channelise it. and dont do over exrecise . all the best.

3. coldhearted

coldhearted Fapstronaut

Hiking would be a better option, even with all your energy, that will drain you off.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    what kinda work outs is your aim in the gym, is it just light cardio get the heart pumping , blood rushing or is it muscle building

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. I usually do both. 3 miles, 100 sit-ups and lifting weights. I don't really have a plan in place for upper body strength so maybe i could work on that.

6. That's true. But I wanna do something that will better my life.

7. Put most of your energy into the highest goal and stick to it with laser focus . For me it's paying off a debt .

Protagonist and 220woof671 like this.
  8. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    true paying bills and stuff thats due does drain alot of energy

9. Pranav$

Pranav$ New Fapstronaut

Do some creative works. For example playing an instrument. What ever your passion follow it when you have excess time left.