1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Go dancing by yourself this weekend

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Mister_Chamomile, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Mister_Chamomile

Mister_Chamomile Fapstronaut

Do it. If you do it, I'll do it.

I was just writing my "life vision" and got really into it. I realized that part of not giving a fuck what others think and really just diving into life and saying yes means going dancing by yourself because you enjoy dancing. Not trying to pick up chicks and fuck. But to just dance and feel good. To laugh, sweat, get a good workout, go home and be like "go me, I'm the shit."

Real men go dancing alone, go home alone, and wake up feeling good about themselves. Or something.

2. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

- I couldn't resist posting this. My mind automatically shifted to it. Otherwise great idea man I might do it just for shit and giggles :D Funny thing is I can't dance but I'll just fling my arms in the tact of music in the park :)

AccreditedZebra likes this.
  3. Samilo

Samilo Fapstronaut

Let me share a little experience with you. On my highest streak of 38 day's I went clubbing for the first time in a very long time on new years eve. I'm no dancer by all means, I'm just that awkward- sorta guy who wobbles about copying people's moves hoping for the best. But on this particular night I was doing my own thing and I didn't even care. This is what I happened, I litterally had most of the entire floor clear for me, and and it got really interesting when I had this drop dead gorgeous girl call me over to dance 1 on 1. She was a beautiful fully matured women 9/10, and I'm a very skinny/lanky in comparison. How a girl of that caliber wanted to dance with me baffled my mind lol. Anyway, I'm certain it must be down to all this extra confidence/testosterone, or whatever you wanna call it, that I somehow gained from NoFap. Throughout the night I noticed which girls were looking at me, and there was a lot. I'm not saying that it's because I was the most noticeable/attractive... But I believe at this point I was able to feel the glances girls were giving to me as soon as they looked, kinda like a sixth sense. And the confidence in my eye I reflected back must of done something to them lol. Eyes are the windows to the souls aye? :p I even had a married couple approach me too, as well as young girl later into the night who I clocked on to while she was sitting on her own sulking at the beginning of the night. So many moments & attention were given to me, I'm not used to that at all. NoFap and dancing seem's like a great combination! It's my main reason to reach that same stage again so I can be confident like I was. It's well worth it I tell you. :)

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  4. Samilo

Samilo Fapstronaut

Lol, got a bit carried away there. I hope to be able to go out clubbing/dancing on my own while sober in the future. That video is hilarious btw... :p

AccreditedZebra likes this.
  5. AccreditedZebra

AccreditedZebra Fapstronaut

Mister_Chamomile likes this.
  6. Mister_Chamomile

Mister_Chamomile Fapstronaut

awesome. and the point is to do it for you not them.

Islanders190 likes this.
  7. ds112358

ds112358 Fapstronaut

You've given me some motivation, thanks! I'm going dancing alone, just for myself tonight.

Also, good work on writing a life vision. It is absolutely essential for a successful reboot.

DS.