1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Evil Dead movie?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Which one is your favorite out of the whole Evil Dead series (also includes 2013 reboot and Ash vs Evil Dead TV series)? I'm just rewatching them all again.

Personally, I prefer Army of Darkness for its quotability and humor, although it doesn't have much left of the original horror elements. The first one was a traditional horror movie, although also unintentionally funny somtimes. The second had the best balance between horror and comedy. What do you think?

2. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

First one
    I was 13 years old at that time.....and that was a chilling experience......
    I watched it with my cousins

3. The first one. It was the only one that was scary. The rest were like horror themed action movies.

AngelofDarkness and u376 like this.
  4. moonesque

moonesque Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Evil Dead 2, ACTING TALENT.

Its cheesy in the ways I like (liked?)

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  5. Bumpin this thread in time for Halloween

u376 likes this.
  6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

First one. I do not understand why it was retconed in the second one, I hate when they do that.

7. I can understand that. Personally I've never had a problem with (partial) reboots or remakes, since the original version still exists.

8. coldhearted

coldhearted Fapstronaut

Definitely the first one. Just watched it recently, it was brilliant, the reboot is also good but not as good as the original in my opinion.

9. Army of Darkness was my favorite, although I pretty much like anything with Bruce Campbell (Bubba Ho-Tep woot woot).