1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I Have 60 Days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Oct 18, 2019.

1. It only took 40 years for me to get 2 consecutive months in a row. I’m doing a hard reboot. No PMO.

I’ve been going through severe mood swings for the past month. That could be due to number of things. Withdrawal, hormones, meds, etc.

Woke up this morning in a rage. Ticked off at everyone on earth. Went for 2 long walks today and slowly calmed down. By the evening I was feeling normal again. It won’t last long. Probably.

I cried for almost the whole month. One time I was laughing and crying at the same time over something funny that annoyed me.

I’ve put on 10 lbs and sometimes I eat ice cream for dinner bc it calms me down and gives me some relief from the mood swings.

I still do my morning prayer and meditation. I go for long walks and do stretching exercises every day. My diet sucks. I’ll work on that next.

It’s been a tough 30 days. What got me through it was reading success stories and reminding myself why I’m doing this reboot.

The only way out is through. I kept telling myself if you don’t give up and give in you’ll never have to repeat these 60 days ever again.

I’ve been reading books, posting a lot on NF. Reading posts. Got involved in a 30 day challenge. Writing what I’m grateful for every day has helped me. Spending time with family and friends. Helping others. Watching movies and tv.

Tried going jogging. Hated it. Decided against joining a gym at this time bc I don’t want to waste my money. I probably wouldn’t go regularly or at all.

Thanks to everyone. My accountability partners. You guys have been great. There are some real nice guys and women on NF who have been very supportive. Couldn’t have done it without the understanding and support. And good laughs.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2019
  2. Well done! Never give up!!

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Good job, keep going! Good luck friend!

4. Demodectic

Demodectic Fapstronaut

Thats great progress. What is your technique to overcome a strong craving?

5. Make a conscious effort to focus on something else.

Reflect on the hurtful consequences of giving in to temptation.

Pray. (Doesn’t even matter what you pray to. Just ask or beg the Universe for help. There has to be some power out there that’s greater than me, a fragile, imperfect human who’s going to die someday.)

Have a good cry.

Listening to my favorite music.

Daily Prayer and meditation.

Watch a funny movie.

Read a book or something inspirational and uplifting.

Come to NF, engage with others with positivity.

Go for a walk. I love playing Pokémon Go.

Call or text a friend.

Go for a short weekend getaway if I can.

Drink plenty of water.

Journal about how I’m feeling or anything really.

Read a daily plan.

Get plenty of sleep but not too much.

Don’t eat fast food.

No more than 1 cup of coffee a day.

Force myself to go out and do something social if I’m not too tired.

Play a video game.

Work on my hobbies.

Deleted Account and Coffee Candy like this.
  6. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

Wait you're a female?

7. keep going my friend your doing an amazing job. and like you said you'll never have to experience this 60 days again. im proud of you.

8. Thanks so much.

9. Yes.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  10. Happy for you, Saturn! Congratulations :emoji_smiley:

11. Great im happy for u
    I hope that one day ill find the strenght to do the same

May God help us

Coffee Candy likes this.
  12. Jimmylin

Jimmylin Fapstronaut

thank your sharing.
    I read these stories everyday as well.these stories remind me a lot of things.

13. You_ll_succed_for_sure

You_ll_succed_for_sure Fapstronaut

Don't give up, continue, continue.

In 120 days you'll be posting, and reporting your success story, 1 year no masturbation and more year is your portion. I declare it unto your soul in Jesus Name.

Keep doing man, don't give up.