1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I asked a lot about this but...

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by SayYesToRecovery, Oct 17, 2019.

1. SayYesToRecovery

SayYesToRecovery Fapstronaut

Hello i’m back again with the same thing.
    Lately i still have blood in my semen, But the thing is, Although i have blood, I have no pain, My urine is clean and normal, Like i checked all symptoms of possible tumors, anything wrong with prostate or anything but i got no symptoms at all except the blood in my semen, Now to be honest my semen isn’t that bloody, It’s light red, And also it’s the first orgasm when i masturbate is what is bloody, Later my semen is all fresh white and normal, So what could it be? I’m 16 years old, I’ve never had problems with my semen or anything related to urine or semen except i had dribbling red urine before the summer which i got checked up before and i had nothing except the doctor said i drink water a lot at the same time so my kidneys don’t function right so some blood got into my urine.
    So i think a checkup is really not needed, I have no pain in my testes or any place that is related to semen or urine, Could it be because i drink a lot of water in a little moment of time? Or what could it be?
    I’m a vaper, So could vape be related?

2. MisterDirection

MisterDirection Fapstronaut

I'll repeat my last advice

GO SEE A DOCTOR....

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. wallaby83

wallaby83 Fapstronaut

why you don't go to see a doctor? I think it is the only advice we can give you

4. Rehab101

Rehab101 Fapstronaut

Well he is a young teenager and needs to use his parents insurance. It also mean his parents would need to know about this embarrassing problem. He needs to determine if health or image is more important. Ideally is to get over what others think of him and have a strong determination to decide health is the number 1 priority. Just my baseless hypothesis. Wish you best of luck.

5. wallaby83

wallaby83 Fapstronaut

I didn't thought about the fact he has to speak with parents because of the insurance since in Italy you can go to the doctor without pay anything and he cannot tell anything to your parents unless if you refuse treatments or you are in danger of life.
    Anyway health is the first priority so get over and go to see a doctor. Your parents will never judge or blame you.

6. You_ll_succed_for_sure

You_ll_succed_for_sure Fapstronaut

Man please see a doctor, for your good.

Be now or it can be too late for you.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. vocalfry

vocalfry Fapstronaut

I'm no doctor, however as a random guy on the net with a backside and an opinion; the vague recollection I have from flicking through a copy of Grey's Anatomy, and the few ways I can imagine that might cause, a few of them might one day go away but no certainty, all range from bad news to very bad news, with options on really annoying news. You might be risking more than you want to imagine.

See some one rather than asking for the ideations of the wide net. Frankly I'm an idiot on this subject, untutored. Do not mistake me for advice beyond an encouragement to consider your health important enough to take definitive positive action. Now.