1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Day 6. Been with the cats today. Read for pleasure. Table tennis. 118 squads in series. Great technique. Jumps . Speaking to friends. I have that bad thing down there similar to urination which keeps me away from experience life at it is fullest. I don't know if I got some problems or it is due to inability of absorbation. Sometimes I feel just semen wants to get out and that is why I relapsed so many times emotionless. I am determined to go celibate for much much longer time, but this thing drags me down. Not really looked for the pleasure for a long time. I just want to be free from from this tension down there. Once I was to a doctor months ago. Prostate was good, gut is good. I don't know what is up. I did cold shower today again. It was great. Much love to all.

newtry likes this.
  2. Believe me. I want it. I just wish I knew how to quit...

newtry likes this.
  3. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Maybe the question is how to connect with the real world.

newtry likes this.
  4. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

D7 Well mode .. sorry, Hell mode
    I came to visit my parents last night. I will be here until tomorrow. Today I woke up at 9:50, for being Saturday. In the morning I walked with my dog (my best friend) in the park, and reflected with God about my future in the short and medium term. I did a little cleaning in my room, but I was working intensely and very motivated on a Christian project in power point (teach about the salvation of the soul. Sin. Repentance. Forgiveness and Salvation, through the Holy Spirit) and choosing good music for praise. Hell mode is helping me a lot to find the motivation lost by my studies, and to face the injustices suffered at work.
    I didn't waste my time today, but I complained a little.

MONSTER MONK and Vendettana like this.
  5. Okay well I'm back on track and I don't want to go back ever.

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  6. Check, first day in the counter. I can't believe I really managed to do ALL of it.
    Everyday like this is really hell. The day after I am totally drowned.

MONSTER MONK, newtry and MadJackMcMad like this.
  7. the hell mode checking in
    Not a busy sunday but I gave my best anyway in the little tasks I did
    I studied and had a little workout in the morning after waking up at 6 30
    I helped my brother during the afternoon and also I kept on training my mind on the relaxation program that is helping me to sleep better
    It was a good hell today

8. I think it's time to do the hell mode. Last time I did it, I was able to do so much more.

MONSTER MONK, Leader of ME and newtry like this.
  9. Salute! Day 7 report is here. Woke up like 8 am. Reading all day, academics, very demanding and complex material got to admit. Did squats. One cold shower in the morning, one cool after workout. Listened to music. Picked a drink with a friend. Great talk. Great experience. Planned a workout with another friend tomorrow. I friend of mine connect me here, who is year free, cannot be happier for him. Wish it on everybody. Much love to all.

10. astrobear

astrobear Fapstronaut

83 - 87 Check-in!

Check-in counter: 73 - started on Day 15

11. Day 2 hell mode. Studied for the ACT all day. Also went to church for my parents. I have a super headache, so I mean... I was at least productive. I literally did worse on a practice test after studying for it. Is it even worth it?

12. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Good day. Woke up at 0530 and PTed an hour. Finished family and consumer law classes. Have two more classes on 1500 and 2100. Im ready to rock.

Good day to all.

Leader of ME and newtry like this.
  13. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Well dont do it all day private issac, even the army man do some workout before or after study. Your headache could be resaulted by pmo. It's like a car running low gas. Take a sick call or just take some rest. You're gonna be fine in few days, if no pmo.

You're gonna be fine it's just like a drunk. If not, go to see doc.

MONSTER MONK, Leader of ME and newtry like this.
  14. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

D8 Hell mode
    I woke up around 10 am for being Sunday. I was there all morning and part of the afternoon moving forward in the preparation of the classes that I hope to teach very soon in the church. Then I went to church. I prayed fervently. The rehearsal of the play of the Theater (which I co-wrote and co-directed, and also acted) went very well. In my other studies I did not make much progress, but tomorrow, Monday, I hope to compensate. I didn't complain all day.

Regarding stop complaining when I'm at work, I'm still working on that, and my Lord spoke to me today through Luke 21: 14-15 ("Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer : For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist "), so instead of suppressing myself, I will allow God to turn my complaints into wise words. This week I will be commenting more on this with some example.

upload_2019-10-20_23-27-39.jpeg

MONSTER MONK, X478d and Leader of ME like this.
  15. bondong96

bondong96 Fapstronaut

6 days been good so far, but when I get too confident I fail. Gone for the next 3 days so those will be easy and hopefully can cruise to November.

16. Day 189 completed (aka week 27!).
    Yesterday was a relaxing and easy day, I just went to church and cycled a bit.
    I didn't really have any urges in the last few days so the battle against pmo was quite easy.
    Now I hope to have a productive work week and then it'll be vacation time! First real vacation since Easter so I'm quite looking forward to it :)

17. Salute to all,
    I've been promoted to Warrant Officer now. Having crazy dreams about fighting terminators or them bodyguarding me (can't remember exactly) and today I dreamt about getting into fight with a handsome dark complexion guy who came and occupied my room and then started tidying up the junk saying that some guy named Nikita will come to stay overnight and he needs to make room for his bed as well lol. Crazy dreams. But that means my mind is on alert and no P will pass :D

18. X478d

X478d Fapstronaut

Day 20!! I was travelling and it was so easy to keep away from PMO. Now back to the routine. Never off-guard. Little by little. Day 20! I hope this time I beat my 38 days record and go further!

newtry likes this.
  19. irishrover

irishrover Fapstronaut

Back to the start I go, another relapse. I need to really want to do this. Not sure if I will ever see the light at the end of the tunnel but here goes, again...Day 0.

20. You_ll_succed_for_sure

You_ll_succed_for_sure Fapstronaut

This day, Irshrover, it was the last to masturbation.
    I'll see you on the success story, day 30, 90,120, 1 years.

irishrover likes this.