1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

1 800 Days NoFap, you can also do it, -B: KEYS AND BENEFITS-

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. You_ll_succed_for_sure

You_ll_succed_for_sure Fapstronaut

PART A.

Ok so here the B Part. Thank you for your patience:

KEY 8 : NO SMARTPHONE / NO TABLET.
    Yes man. Just between us, just think about it. Smartphone cost a salary: we pay to be stupid (yes because most of us, now because of apps and calculatpr we didn't even now how to calcul by our brains !),we pay also to be blind, and we pay to be spied by Google and other company, and we pay to have a broken back. And you can easily masturbate on your bed the night when the urge is here.

So sell your smartphone, with the money you earn with your smartphone, you can do an offering to the Lord, and he will more help you.
    You can also break it. And buy a simple cell phone that cost 35$.

KEY 9 : AVOID SOCIAL MEDIA.
    Friends, we know that we are rejected out of the world, and not from the world. social media is a way to fall into masturbation mostly Instagram and Snapchat, I recommend you to have what's app and telegram if you have some friend to communicate around the world. Block or delete any contact that make useless stories, or stories with sexual/sensual content.

KEY 10 : MUSIC

Ok in the thread A, I told you that Christian music invites the presence of God, remember that God loves you, and Jesus loves you too, guys I'll just want that you listen to one of 3 of theses songs, so please I kindly invites you to brokes all of the stereotypes about the afro america church with "holidays", you won't be deceived:

If you're some one which loves rock: tape on YT at least one of the 3 bellows and listen:
    If you're some one which loves rap, or hip hop or african , I have some particular song for you:

If you're some one which loves calm music, ambiance, listen this one

If you're some one which loves electronic music, listen to this one:
    If you're some one which loves melancholic song:
    Ok, please I'm not trying to force you, just test it, thank you.

KEY 11: DO WHAT YOU LIKE TO DO EVEN IF IT'S STRANGE OF THE WORLD EYES, BE YOU.
    For me I like to take the train, to watch the landscape in the autumn, and I don't care about what people say about it. Who are they to judge me ? Be you.

KEY 12: NO JOB WITH SEXUAL TASK.
    Don't accept job that propose sexual task, it makes you sin, and you can fall into masturbation

KEY 13: AVOID ANY GIRLY RELATION WHEN YOU BEGIN.
    Due to loniless, you can fall unto fornication with a girl

KEY 15: FIGHTING THE NIGHT AND THE MORNING.
    When the urge come the night put some those music that I send above. By the way put theses music in your ringtones the morning to destroy the urge.

KEY 16: WHEN THE URGE COME DON'T STAY ON THE BED.
    Because you can masturbate on your bed without your hands, so get up and walk in your room (even if the erection is here) and put some music that I sent above or the tongue of fire video

KEY 17: STOP FILMS -STEP BY STEP-
    Yes, because there is always sex and sex in movies now, always step by step, even manga, because people are manga are drawed like the world does, so sexualy.

KEY 18: DO SOME SPORT OUTSIDE
    Going to the gym may be risqy for you, because the girls may be dressed like going to hell. So please juge wisely, if you can go: go, if you can't, don't go.
    Do some bike, or running.

KEY 19: DO WHAT YOU NEVER IMAGINED TO DO EVEN IF IT'S CRAZY.
    Want to go to a trip alone with your bike on a mountain for 4 days ? Do it.

And friends, it's ok if you're a virgin. I'm 25 and still virgin, I'm well with it. because I know the Lord's plan for me

KEY 20: YES OR NO. BE RADICAL, NEVER PARTIAL.
    When you hesitate, you're not sure of you, you are weak. So when you take a decision, take it.

KEY 21: RIGHTER SAY "NO" to "YES"
    When you say "NO", you are stronger, and people may be upset about it, but don't mind them, because your well being is THE priority.
    "NO" is like the number "0"
    "YES is like the number "1"
    0 is equal to "null", so you let nothing pass over you, you stay at 0 and you don't allow people or circumstance to take over you.
    1 is equal to "something", you respond "yes", and you are positive going to the circumstance, make you week.
    In PMO you're always in "1", masturbating and ejaculate for every stuff you find. When you're "0" you're not shaken.

BENEFITS:
    • Became more, and more and more social
    • Became influent, I can influent someone (By the Grace of God)
    • Had a LOUD, LOUD VOICE
    • Shy for me is not a problem, ANYMORE
    • I'm have the power over girls who dress badly : When I was in masturbation I masturbate or naked girls outside, back at home. Due to that I was weak, now I'm strong, and I can rebuke a girl who want to have sex with me or date with me. I can rebuke a girl who want to have a relation ship with me, if it's not based on love.
      This power is a power given to man, but when you masturbate you lost that power because you succumbed to her trikcs. As a man you have power of women, not the opposite.
    • Productive as a motor at work/school, last to first at class
    • I can talk to ANYONE in the street.
    • Opened 2 business.
    • My ability to understand is much much better
    • More reactive
    • I can lead a group
    • Concentration is easy thing.
    • Make people to laugh
    • Make people to have positive energy.
    • So much, much energy on me, and I can hold it.
    • More virile
    • Can say "No".
    Guys, SPERM is YOUR POWER. It's with that we create human (with a woman of course). So it's your power, your virility, your secret, don't waste it.

Ok it's the end of theses 2 threads.

Please, thank you mods to let me post theses kind topic, I'm sure it will help a lot of people here, thank you again, may the Lord Jesus Christ remember what you do for no PMO, great work sirs.

Ok if you have some question, please, contact on PM on this thread.

Thank you guys.

STRONG PASSWORD GENERATOR HERE (for your parental control)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
  2. Ajar

Ajar Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Nice man, super inspiring.

3. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

Bless you good brother. Very inspiring indeed. Stay strong and don’t let anyone influence your faith or cause it to falter. Righteousness shall always prevail.

4. You_ll_succed_for_sure

May the Jesus Christ keep you and establish you to a light about PMO.

5. Zeeshaan

Zeeshaan Fapstronaut

You are truly equal to superhuman or God.
    You conquered yourself.stay blessed.you are my inspiration.

6. You_ll_succed_for_sure

With my own strengh I will died in 2014.
    It's only Jesus Christ, and you're not honoring me, but Jesus himself. I'm human like you !

I will see you on this same Forum "Success Story" waiting for your testimony and what you have learned.
    Keep doing, I'm waiting for you 120 days.

maxwelfree04 and Zeeshaan like this.
  7. You_ll_succed_for_sure

Waiting for your 1 year of freedom.
    If you have some urge do this calcule

30 seconds of PMO is not equal AT ALL to your 329 days.

8. Thanks Bro...
    Yes,Now i wll not do any pmoing again..Nofap lifestyle is great.

9. You_ll_succed_for_sure

See how the world deceive us ? They promote us that masturbation is great. I leave in France, in early school kids are about 5 to 6, they teach them masturbation. I feel sad for them. The Lord will remember them.

10. Yaa...No doubt bro.This world is full of cunning people who only care about money and their own profit..
    The same in My country too...Without knowing consequences they are doing pmoing..

Zeeshaan likes this.
  11. Zeeshaan

Zeeshaan Fapstronaut

Bro,please attach your part A of your answer.

12. You_ll_succed_for_sure

Part A linked above. + Updated music

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    Zeeshaan likes this.
  13. Firehawk

Firehawk Fapstronaut

Thanks this is very inspirational!
    I have a very long journey ahead of me and I have no idea how to do it.
    So taking it one step at a time, day for day

14. Good one but I would like to add something - Prov 31:3 Do not give your strength to women, or your ways to that wiping out kings.

15. You_ll_succed_for_sure

Yea, start day by day. Step by step.
    Remember as human, because you breath, you are a winner. And due to this inner win that is insinde you, you have the power and the ability to control the coming storm.

The whole Proverbs 7 also dude. Thank you for reminding this scripture !

Zeeshaan and pcmaster like this.
  16. You_ll_succed_for_sure

17. 09 MJACC

09 MJACC Fapstronaut

Thanks man, this has been pretty inspiring for me.

18. Give Jesus the glory. Yes the man is amazing but he couldn’t have got that far all by himself