1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wtf? Another update on sleep!

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Jack1211, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Last night i slept only 2 hours and a half! I went to bed at 8:30 p.m and woke up at
    11:00 p.m and i never slept after and i felt so energetic and so powerfull... Day after day i discover a new l natural talents inside of me.

SREENII likes this.
  2. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

wow..just 2 hrs sleep!!! that's cool..i'm eager to know how you have a good quality sleep within 2 hrs and woke up refreshfully..i sleep for 7 hrs from 12 pm to 7 am..still i feel tired after wake up..please share the tips for a good quality sleep

Jack1211 likes this.
  3. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

1- your room most be totally coverd in darkness

2- eat one big meal in the morning and don't eat anything after, anyway you could still drink tea and coffee through the day but not close to bed time

3- drink atleast 1.5 liters of water a day which equles 1 small galon of water

4- exercise, i personaly do one hour of running every day because when you exercise you actually stimulate your nervous system and create more energy within the body.

4. Going to be honest, I'm skeptical as to whether or not you can keep this up. And if you can, you probably have the gene that means you innately only need 4-6 hours sleep as opposed to the usual 7-8. I find that restricting PMO means I need a little less sleep, but it never really gets any further than cutting off an hour. If you truly can pull this off though: good for you. Use the time wisely.

Jack1211 likes this.
  5. I can have enough with 6 hours lol :D Great God you're a legend :D

Jack1211 likes this.
  6. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

I really use my extra time in order to brush my teeth, taking a shower, meditation for an hour, doing cardio for an hour, listening to music for an hour, reading pdfs and improving my english skills, and i am really sure that if i joined the militiry i will get used to the militiry sleep schedule.

7. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

it happened to me too but eventually that falls off, he's also edging

8. British Army basic training usually nets you 6-7 hours sleep except when you're on operation. After that, ITC is similar. Of course, you're usually so physically tired 7 hours feels like a 20 minute nap.

If you aren't deployed, you work a pretty standard work day, so sleep isn't an issue. Even in the worst case scenario if you're deployed, behind enemy lines and in a small team of 3-4 you should get more than 2 hours sleep. Unless you decide to join the royal marines, in that case you're fucked and good luck.

Jack1211 likes this.
  9. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

I think i should join the saudi intelligence service they are actually a militiry organisation here and the agents get very good salaries compared to thr saudi army or police dept