1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Farewell to all - my last post on this forum!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted-Account, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Deleted-Account

Deleted-Account Fapstronaut

After two unjustified suspensions herein I declare this is going to be my last post in this forum! I am leaving this place for good! I didn't find any help or a place for fair discussion.

[​IMG]

Here is a very strong lobby for certain agendas and anything that doesn't fit is deleted and its authors banned/suspended. I have had enough of this and so far i have never been in a place with such blatant opression of freedom of speech.

[​IMG]

This post will surely be deleted, and i would be banned, but i will leave myself anyways!

[​IMG]

I want my account to be deleted immediately, but i don't see the corresponding option!

(I am sure there was such an option when i created it!)

Get_It likes this.
  2. I seem to recall you being pretty toxic and starting drama when it wasn't necessary. Personally I'm fine with you saying stuff, but don't expect to make a lot of friends with the kind of stuff you were spewing. This isn't the place for it - this is a recovery forum. If it's off-topic, fair deal. And the mods have a right to take down whatever they want if it doesn't contribute to the health of the forum. But you seem set in your decision to leave, so I wish you luck with your recovery. Incels.co might be a better place for you. But if you ever decide to come back, I'll always be here to welcome you.

3. How to Delete Your Account:

1. Click your name on the top right.
    2. Click Personal Details.
    3. On the left, click Delete Account.

On mobile you will need to click your name, then click personal details, and the click Your Account top center. Then click Delete Account.

4. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Oh no we're losing NoFap's George Washington! What shall we do now? The Republic is doomed! Lol!

5. C12345

C12345 Fapstronaut

You can leave without throwing a pity party.

6. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Big egos need a pity party.

7. Deleted-Account

Deleted-Account Fapstronaut

1. Delete/ban my account right away!
    2. Give me back the right to delete it myself!
    3. Or else...

8. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Oh no. My childhood hero is gone. The humanity.

I actually don't know who you are or were but if you needed to piss your pants and throw a tantrum, I don't think you will be missed.

9. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman

All,

As a reminder, all users should be treated with respect. Please refrain from insults.

10. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I don’t know who this was, but by the sounds of it, they weren’t coming here for PMO addiction or any other wholesome purpose. Nevertheless, I bid thee farewell.

11. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Just out of interest, who was this?

12. @Summer Adventurer

MLMVSS and Deleted Account like this.
  13. That means I now have only one person on my ignore list.

14. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I didn't come across him before this thread... He must have been bad.

15. Pretty bad. He seemed to be here only to post about Trump and that climate change is a hoax. He liked to use exclamation points a lot.