Billie Eilish promoting m....

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Di.Do.555, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

2. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

3. You_ll_succed_for_sure

You_ll_succed_for_sure Fapstronaut

lol.

What a wicked girl, too sad it's a "super star".

That's sad;

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  4. Not only is her music complete and utter trash she is demon possessed

5. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Yeah , Billie is cancer. smh

6. You_ll_succed_for_sure

By the way, I'm not in this kind of music, Could you please explain were she came from, and what she do ?

Thank you.

7. Hello Friend

Hello Friend Fapstronaut

"Who knew evil girls have the prettiest face...":emoji_slight_frown:

8. Her video called "You should see me in a crown" is straight up from a demons lips. Everything she sings about is negative, dark and she has no vocal range or musical gift whatsoever. It's a lot like Mumble Rap, monotone talk singing

It's Garbage.

9. boichywow

boichywow Fapstronaut

It's the hip thing to do!

Di.Do.555 and Hello Friend like this.
  10. mattyjsy

mattyjsy Fapstronaut

Imagine being an aspiring singer songwriter, you spend your early days busking in the streets and dreaming about one day reaching global stardom, through an immense amount of hard work, dedication and a little luck you break through into the music industry, and sell crazy amounts of records, achive your lifelong goals and become admired as an inspiration to people who are struggling with mental health issues, and achieve a level of fame and success that was nothing but daydreams only a few years earlier, then using that position to convince kids to masturbate more. I'm done with this world man honestly, human beings are trash

jamesblanco, Enwar, Overforme and 4 others like this.
  11. MercaMerca

MercaMerca Fapstronaut

bento (the magazine which is doing the interview) is the wanabe-youth-hip-section of DER SPIEGEL. I am not wondering, that this is promoted there.

12. Hello Friend

Hello Friend Fapstronaut

I used to be addicted to watch/listen to "when the party's over". I still listen to it sometimes...but maybe I should stop listening these stuff.
    Didn't know that she's such a b...

MadJackMcMad, boichy and Hold it in like this.
  13. Guard your mind my friend.This is how the Marine demons get in through music. The demons from the Satanic kingdom out of the Ocean is the most wicked, evil on Earth

14. You_ll_succed_for_sure

"bento: Alright, no more questions. Thank you for the interview!

Billie: You should post that last part, that's hilarious. The fans will think that's so funny.
    "

Remember how it's funny guys to end up of the pit of PMO ? Where we were lonely, sad, suffuring ?

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"
    The World of God in Isaiah 8:20.

15. Dude, it's normies. Of course they promote shit like this, that's why they're normies.

Also, when a 17-year-old claims to know shit about the world, it's usually good to just ignore them.

Also, who is this motherfucker? Lol. I remember when Lady Gaga became famous, and I couldn't name a single one of her songs for the next five or six years.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  16. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

I find this trend of "pleasure is free" and even beneficial extremely suspicious.
    I listen to ted talks and i find the same trend.
    O is good , do more of it , sex is healing .
    Give me a break.
    There is nothing that messes up with the brain like pleasure. It takes the brain tremendous energy and time to return to homeostasis.( state of balance).
    Truth is silenced - brutally .

17. Smoking relieves stress too! Don't let people tell you that you shouldn't do it, you do you girl!

boichy and Di.Do.555 like this.
  18. boichywow

boichywow Fapstronaut

In case anyone was thinking this is rubbish, the catholic church authorizes exorcism and my dad's best friend is a preacher and exorcist in the presence of a priest. Also watch some good ol' TB Joshua. :)
    Someone told me,
    "If you believe that demons and the devil aren't real, that means the devil already has you."

Just trust me on this one. I'll link you to a video later today too. It's scary too because all of us in this mess probably have demons. :/

19. Oh I know. I believe in demons, if you want to be successful against these supernatural beings, you must first know who they are, how they operate and what to do about them

The funny thing is She also has a song called, "Ocean eyes" coincidence? Hah.

That Demon is singing about home

Hello Friend and boichy like this.