1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Signs of copper Toxicity

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Jack1211, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

1- dandruff and skin problems this also countain eczema and acne

2- fear, anexity, panic attacks, racing thoughts, feeling unable to control one's self during dangerous situations and one will fall in a state of mentle chaos, this happen because the less zinc and the more copper will actually lower gaba levels in the brain and gaba is the nerutransmitter that is resbonsible for calming the mind in dangerous sitations.

3- in long term a liver and kidney damage could appear

4- weak senses like having a weak sense of smell and eyesight

5- weak bones

6- weak muscles

2. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Do you mean deficiency i.e. not getting enough copper? Toxicity is getting too much of it.

Jack1211 and Consencus like this.
  3. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Its very clear brother i said toxicity not low amounts of it, anyway in my humble opinion having low levels of copper is a rare case because the body doesn't need it as much as it need zinc, anyway this is actually come from my humble personal knowledge and exeprince and i am not a doctor in anyway.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  4. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Here's what I found, and it's similar to your list, however it falls under deficiency:

Copper deficiency

Jack1211 likes this.