1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Good work, keep the momentum!

2. the alpha project

I also have this ‘full’ feeling throughout the day. Not full wood but like, full berries. And I’m starting to feel this kind of restlessness in my body. You?

3. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Start from day 0

4. Jorge1

Jorge1 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 15, keep strong spartan army

kellyjelly likes this.
  5. @Kratos_GOW can you remove me from this challenge for now. I'll be back on this challenge some other time.

6. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Day 37 feeling slightly better than yesterday, in spite of all these negative withdrawal symptoms I am doing things I never had the energy to do before I started so I already prefer the person I am today, but I have to say this is the hardest thing I have ever had to go through, it feels like I'm coming off drugs or something, but I will remain vigilant and stick to the routine that has gotten me this far, keep going everybody

kellyjelly and the alpha project like this.
  7. Malakas

Malakas Fapstronaut

Check in day 19, overall more productive, waking up early, going to bed early. I'm feeling stronger in the gym and take my training more serious. Taking overall more care of myself. Lot of positive stuff. Going to take a massage tonight, because I feel tension in my body. Good luck to all Spartans!

8. the alpha project

Excellent! Great work Spartan!

Malakas likes this.
  9. the alpha project

Thanks for sharing I am having similar thoughts and experiences and my plan for my check in today was to simply say I feel like a new man. Stay strong Spartan, let’s continue on the path of glory and freedom!!

bpboy1993 likes this.
  10. the alpha project

Check in Day 25

I feel line a new man. I feel high at times during the day, for no reason. I just feel good. At other times I struggle. And I feel it is hard to continue. I’m running out of words to describe all of this.

I just feel so much gratitude to this community for helping me. Thank you @Kratos_GOW for starting the Spartan state and welcoming me!

bpboy1993, kellyjelly and Kratos_GOW like this.
  11. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Good to know I am not on my own, helps with the thoughts, helps me think this is normal and it will pass! Thank you for the feedback, yes indeed ! Pain is temporary! We've got this!

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  12. Eligible for Spartan Army!

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  13. Great to be here, really great!

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  14. Vultron007

Vultron007 Fapstronaut

15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I feel this emptiness all of a sudden. Like i am longing for something. I don't know what it is, is it a thing, or a person, or love. I have no clue. It's like somebody pulled out the things you love and making you miss something which you don't have yet. Its really hard to explain.

Vultron007, Jorge1, fg4795 and 2 others like this.
  16. the alpha project

It will pass. In the mean time, give something to someone. Your time, your talent or your treasure. Thank you for sharing so honestly. It helps us all!

Deleted Account and Kratos_GOW like this.
  17. kellyjelly

kellyjelly Fapstronaut

For sure, it is different. I read something that says it can take body up to 75 days to breakdown and re-absorb. Only another 45 days then!

the alpha project likes this.
  18. Bzenk

Bzenk Fapstronaut

19. kellyjelly

kellyjelly Fapstronaut