1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Snitching

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Long story, short. This crazy dide found my address and phone # & keot calling my ohone saying my address saying "fuck you, im coming to *insert my address*. See you soon." Weird shit.

So i kept hanging up. But got annoyed and answered and said what the hell he wants. He kept threatening to come over and fuck me up (hes a 30 year exconvict, felon) unless i apologized.

I ended up telling him to either stop making threats or go through w it already. This was last night and no sign of him, figures.

To make it worse. He contacted the police and snitched on me. I woke up this morning to 3 missed calls from a deputy asking where/what i was doing last night and my name.

When i refused to give him my name. He threatened me by saying hell show up to my address and talk face to face. So i didmt want a cop around my business so i had to tell him bc he was shaking me down.

Now there's a bitchass w my number & address, possibly out to do harm to me. A cop investigating, that knows my name and whereabouts.

This ex-convict was talking alot of tough shit and then got bervous and whined to the police. You have to be a pretty petty piece of shit to do that.

Now my roommates and i have to hide and keep our business on the downlow for fear of police showing up. Im not worried about the bitchass at all. Hope he shows up bc itll be legal to delete his ass.. and then he'll go to jailn if he survives.

2. The most fucked part of the story. Is the cop refused to give any info of him like his name or address.

This man said if he shows up,hide and call 911.. yeah... right my dude lol that's what I'll do if he shows up lmao

3. The cop asked if i wanted to pirsue charges based on stalking & i said "no, i gotta go"

4. Wow that's one fucked up story an ex con calls out of knowere and wants to sexualy assult you and then complains to the police sounds like another TELEPHONE TOUGH GUY. The dude talks shit on the phone then runs to the police wow, sounds like some kind of ex con game . I don't know your background or what you do in your free time so I have know idea how he got your number or address . The police are worthless in this matter and the ex con knows thant and how to play the system so you have to look out for yourself. I doubt he will show up but don't say anything on the phone to him threating because he is probly recording you if he ever calls again . Also don't say what you might do to this guy to a police officer because he isn't looking out for you and would gladly arrest you instead of the ex con that started this

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Dam wethebest, you always got some drama goin on.