1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Salute! Day 9 report is here. 6 am is when I woke up. Cold shower. Academics till noon. Afternoon did great in other areas of academics. Eat a lil junk , I don't want to but.. I decided the previous they that I will reward myself, so I did. Pizza and coke to be exact. I was resting like a lot today. It is 2 or 3 since I am listening only to flute music and relaxing is my main point. I don't even know how I developed so much stress and how exactly to cope but I am trying. I got to admit I have crazy urges, not to fap, but to have sex, but I have already told you all, I can invest zero emotion, commitment etc, etc so I am not approaching nobody( yeah I approached yesterday but didn't take contact, looking for no casual sex) But hey, women look so sexy to me nowadays(to me is key, I am crazy masculine now, so when I sense great feminine energy I am going BANANAS) I hope it don't lead me to fapping but hey.. I don't know. it is 8 pm and I am exhausted again. When I wake up it is a workout day, so I will be happy and excited just for that fact. Much love to all.

newtry and MadJackMcMad like this.
  2. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Good morning. Woke at 0600 and pted. Will do some researches later and attend classes afternoon. New problems and new solutions. A great weather for flying today here. I might see some acrobat shows later.

Nofap safety rules:

1. Treat every man/woman without imagination.

Good morning all.

newtry likes this.
  3. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

D10 Hell mode
    I woke up at 7:40, prayed, decided that I will read Acts 14 at night, before going to bed.
    I am eating healthy. I have not tried cold showers again.
    I went to my first course in the morning. I was awake all the time (and not sleepy as before) attending class. I delivered my homework.
    Then I went out to do a paperwork. From there I went to my other afternoon class. I was attentive and it went very well.
    In the night I went to the gym. I shouldn't have gone, but I did it because now I'm in Hell mode. The atmosphere was very sad there, due to certain recent events. PM took the opportunity and put in my way a very attractive girl. Immediately my mind shot up with intimate thoughts, but immediately I held the horses and tied them tightly.
    You won´t win PM! You can put all the beauties you want in front of me, you can get into my dreams as you are already doing, to tempt me. You can even come personally. You will get the same answer from me: a bullet in the middle of the forehead.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. N0M0RENasty

N0M0RENasty Fapstronaut

Reset date: 10/19/19
    Day 3

5. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Salute

Leader of ME likes this.
  6. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

7. Salute! Day 10 report is here. Got up 5.20 am, watched basketball early, read academics, went to the university, till 2 pm I was there. Did shopping, cooking, had as much rest as I could. I ate healthy. Now imma workout, shower and sleep. This why today I am earlier here, but I decided I am too serious this time and I cannot miss my report, my journal like thing. Wanna say that this 10 days got enormous success for me. Social benefits. Women are more attractive than ever. I am more masculine than ever. People respect me. Blalalla . I am exhausted so I am off.

8. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Looks like you’ve changed the rankings? So 3 days till captain

fg4795 likes this.
  9. day 40 hell mode checking in:
    Woke up early had a tea for breakfast, did my meditation, studied a bit and after an hour I was awake I switched on the phone
    I started this routine "conquer the first hour of the day,you conquer the day" so every first hour I will do something useful,good,productive and so on
    anyway I did my workout
    attended my courses and had a long walking with a friend where we shared beliefs and so on, it was really cool
    today I used my phone 45 mins in total, worse than yesterday but still a great conquer for me

10. X478d

X478d Fapstronaut

11. Could you describe it?

newtry likes this.
  12. 45 mins a day sounds fantastic. Wish I could use it that little

Coffee Candy, fg4795 and Leader of ME like this.
  13. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Good day, had some sexual energy and that feels really good. This lieutenant found that stop denying that feeling is more productive, and get back to the schedule asap.

Nofap safety rules #2

Never blame yourself if reset/relapse.

Leader of ME and newtry like this.
  14. astrobear

astrobear Fapstronaut

88 - 90 Check-in!

Reached day 90! :D

Check-in counter: 76 - started on Day 15

15. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

D11 Hell mode
    7:40 am, I prayed, I read Acts 15. In the morning I realized that my good partner and friend @ItsSeal and I won a competition here (https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/team-of-3-ended.250173/page-28).
    I performed well at work. I took a nap in the afternoon, then finished an online procedure, and followed the instructions of a tutorial on YouTube to oppress my PC. A moment ago I went for a walk around my neighborhood. I decided that I will spend a couple of days without going to the gym, to avoid temptations.
    I'm a little nervous tonight, I don't know why, so before bed I will pray

Leader of ME and im’possible like this.
  16. It is true that the opposite is attractive. It is her manners , behaviour a lot of small things . Her eyes . When a girl is feminine she is like a little kid . When she is not , we got not to approach. It is damaged in relationship material view .

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. early check for the hell mode but unfortunately due to a match this evening I am sure I am able to check only right now
    anyway the hell mode just lost her "hell" I mean I just got used to woke up early, study hard, use my phone always less than an hour per day and I really don't what to write because by now is so obvious to me that I feel I am just repeating my routine and probably nobody gives a #### about this but you know, is this hell mode?

18. It is. You just got better. Be careful not to burn out, you are doing fine. We may say you become a ''demon'' cause you are used to ''hell''. Don't worry and thank you for being inspiration.

fg4795 likes this.
  19. Thanks for your words I appreciated them :), it's like you know without outcomes you always wander what you're not doing instead of being happy of what you're doing

20. Check in Day 7
    @MASTER MONK
    Plz update my rank to sergeant.
    Thanks