1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Keeping up the streak!!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Hiddenkitten, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Hiddenkitten

Hiddenkitten New Fapstronaut

Hi, Im a 26 years old, ive been masturbating for almost 10 years now, but have been trying to stop for quite a long time now.
    My recent streak broke a few days ago that being over a month long streak, which is making me sad now.
    I thought maybe support from some people out there might help me so google brought me here. Heres to starting another streak, hopefully longer than the last one!! Oh i hope it gets easy!

2. Consencus

Consencus Fapstronaut

Cheers brotha, you got this!

3. Stitch 626

Stitch 626 Fapstronaut

You're not alone, we're with you in this fight. Recover from your relapse, learn as much as possible with it, raise your head and start again.

Consencus likes this.
  4. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

Deleted Account and Stitch 626 like this.