1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

2 am right now. 150 days into nofap yet lonely.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by FeelTheThunder, Oct 24, 2019.

1. FeelTheThunder

FeelTheThunder Fapstronaut

It's 2 am rn.
    I'm feeling depressed
    My muscle gains are slowly going away
    Got a test tomorrow. Didn't study anything
    Idk why I am even alive
    I have suicidal thoughts but I won't suicide because I got a goal in mind
    There's a lot of reasons why I'm sad.
    I've only dated online till now and they weren't very good relationships either.
    I have to submit a book and write a test tomorrow. Both of which I am unprepared for.
    I have 0 experience in dating in real life.
    I don't have any friends to chill with
    Been a long time since I've watched a movie as I'm busy studying most of the time.
    I am on the verge of crying and so close to ruining my nofap streak. I know a lot of people would want this streak badly but I am numb I am hurting and I don't know should I do.
    I think the major cause why the law of attraction didn't work for me is because I substituted my desire to get a girl by making an online discord account and talking to girls. Last year my phone and pc broke and damn it was easy talking to girls.
    I shifted to this new city recently and everything is going bad.
    I'm just hoping I'm not clinically depressed.
    I'm just waiting for tomorrow's exam to be over so I can sleep all day and go out enjoy my life.
    My mom booked a movie on Sunday.. Hope I make it till then. I need to get a break from this online life. I wanna tap but I know I'll be depressed if I do it. Please help me motivate me and give me tips to survive this

reddyyfreddyy likes this.
  2. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

I'm sorry you're having a hard time!! There is a lot on your mind. It's okay to be overwhelmed sometimes. You have to stay calm and get a grip on your situation. PMO is not going to solve any of your problems. Rather, it will just drag you further down! THERE'S NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!
    What is going to happen if you fail your test? Will you be okay?
    Moving to a new city is really tough as you might have to boot up your social life from scratch. It doesn't happen in one day!
    I'm a 26 year old virgin, I know what it means to fail socially. When I think of this terrible fact, I remind myself that I am working on making my life better in many areas, and dating is only one of them. Not all problems can be solved at once.
    You have to take one day at a time. You can do it!

3. lazycatog

lazycatog Fapstronaut

You can get through this. Your thoughts create your reality. Indulging in PMO will bring you nothing but emptiness and even more loneliness. The battle truly starts when things get tough. Best wishes.

4. selfimprovement8008

selfimprovement8008 Fapstronaut

i would recommend watching NoFap youtubers as you study to give your mind a break and not feel lonely come here as others have suggested. keep focused on the test and the movie

heidelberg and FeelTheThunder like this.
  5. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

Man im nearly double ur age
    Rejected from every single female on earth even my mom
    My only friend in the world died this month from morphine overdose
    Ur life worth, ur streak worth
    Embrace the suffering & pain
    Embrace loneliness, rejection
    WE R CLULESS.....

FeelTheThunder likes this.
  6. FeelTheThunder

Inspiring quote. Thank you so much for this. Some quotes just get stuck into my head to remind me I made through the hard times.

7. FeelTheThunder

I hope I read this yesterday itself, but it was too late so I just slept, I'm alright (i hope) now, I'm gonna update my status after replying to everyone here.
    P:s- In India exams are like super strict and stuff.

heidelberg likes this.
  8. FeelTheThunder

Thanks brother, I think I made the right decision by coming here.
    I did not masturbate because I know it's only gonna be worse and i remember how awful i felt last time i broke my 100+ days streak

9. FeelTheThunder

I feel NoFap youtubers might be boring and stuff but yeah I'll give it a try (sometime later :p), I like reading articles and threads like these :)
    Thanks though.!

heidelberg likes this.
  10. FeelTheThunder

It's okay bro, we'll get through this suffering together.
    I'm just glad NoFap exists.
    A lot of people have had their lives changed thanks to this website.
    It's just a matter of time for our turn also comes.
    Good Luck, you're going good on your reboot

11. FeelTheThunder

----------Update----------
    25th October 2019. 9:57 PM.
    I'm just gonna say how my day went.
    Usually I wake up wanting to sleep more (If i'm sleep deprived the past day)
    But today I woke up numb.
    All those memories of my discord girl whom i just let go due to studies and she was hurting but never told me and stuff.
    Good thing is, she got a bf now its okay for me I hope
    it'll take time to move on but I'll move on for sure.
    I read this quote and It really motivated me in the morning "An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming."
    I kept thinking about it and tried to study something atleast in the last 10 mins left for exam.
    I finished a 3 hour exam in 30-45 mins (lol i know imma fail)
    But shortly like 10-15 mins after I finished my exam i realized others were also done with their exam. They were waiting for the bell to ring so they can go.
    I realized how much i exaggerated this. Like they studied all day yesterday and yet are in the same situation as me.
    So the displacement is the same no matter if i had studied or not (i suck at computer science, my old city's teacher made us chill all the time and here in the new city its the opposite)
    So yes, I had 2 hours of free time in examination hall.
    I asked my inner self. Why? Why am i feeling depressed for some online girl. (she was the one. i swear)
    So i just wrote like 15-20 points of how I should tackle this.
    Since i was bored, I thought a lot and didn't take immediate action which further helped me overcome this
    After exam was done, i was supposed to submit a notebook, I ran the fuck out of my school cuz let's be real, I didn't do anything yesterday. Just felt numb all day.
    I brushed my teeth, and showered, felt so good but hungry.
    So uhm since I skipped breakfast (again) today, My diet was going bad and stuff so I prepared myself lunch (I aspire to be a calisthenics athlete so I prepare high protein meals myself) And damn the meal was soo good. I chilled in my room's Air Conditioner for a bit and decided to sleep at 1:30 pm, But I didn't want to, so I just decided to go to Decathlon for no reason, I do it often but I didn't do it this week, Infact I didnt leave my home much this week. Decathlon is chill, you have silence during the afternoons and they let you try their equipment and stuff
    Then just above the Decathlon building, on the first floor was a clothes showroom, Brand Factory (Indians will know), so yeah I took the liberty of trying clothes that I will never buy, Took a few mirror selfies with those ripped t shirts (you know the ones tight at the arms and chest) Damn, Those triceps looked so good in the lighting the trial room provided. So yeah I was cheerful now. I came home and I don't really remember what i did, my history says i checked discord, i honestly don't remember what I did but its okay i guess.
    So i prepared myself my oatmeal (my usual breakfast but i skipped so yea pre workout it is) and a protein shake and listened to songs along with watching chill videos from Viva La Dirt league. I thought to skip going to gym (didnt go for like 3-4 days) but then I remembered many people saying just go to the gym and if you still don't feel like working out, come back. I went to the gym and I decided to hit my biceps and triceps.
    Lit af. my triceps are sore rn.
    So yeah got home, did 50 diamond pushups (triceps are my weak point so yeah extra workout it is)
    showered, felt heavenly ate my dinner, Here I am writing this long ass post.
    I truly love you all if you made it till here.
    Thank you all for motivating me.
    I do focus on achieving what I want.
    I realized it was a big mistake to do NoFap and replace offline interactions with online.
    I mean I did get an online girlfriend(not the one whom i talked abt above) but let's be real, I could've got a irl girl if I didn't use discord.
    I'm going to focus on my goals :)

12. Jrmz94

Jrmz94 Fapstronaut

Maybe you should try ditching other bad habits like limit social media, internet, reduce caffeine. Try going to the gym, drink more water and eat more veggies. Get out of your comfort zone. Life starts when you try something scary or intimidating. For me, it's hard to start a conversation with a girl without being awkward.

FeelTheThunder likes this.
  13. FeelTheThunder

I took caffeine after 6 months cuz needed to pull an all nighter for studies.
    I go to the gym whenever I'm done healing my muscles
    I drink min 3 liters of water daily
    So yeah only fields I'm lacking is social media addiction and not socializing in this new city.
    I'm planning to go near the beach and play volleyball with others so that I can make friends after exams.
    Thanks for your feedback.

Jrmz94 likes this.