1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

your favourite asian country??

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by SREENII, Oct 13, 2019.

1. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Japan. It has a lot of rich history behind it.

3. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Israel! Good thing I already live there ;).

4. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

russia is actually considered as a european country

5. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Israël and Japan. Too much stories about these countries.

White Sheep likes this.
  6. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

INDIA, definitely. I love Indian people and their food is the best (IMO).

Deleted Account and SREENII like this.
  7. Definitely Japan, for not only their delicious food but also their unique culture!

Deleted Account and SREENII like this.
  8. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

Japan had the best war crimes, china was good too but mass famine is too played out tbh.

9. My mom is Japanese and when she was younger it was hell for me and my siblings.

When ever she’d get angry she’d go into Imperial Japanese Army war crimes mode.

My dad had to put a stop to it and told her all disciplining of me and my siblings would be done by him.

For a long time I hated my mother, and I mean really hated her. Which I guess is one big reason I’m so messed up when it comes to relationships with women.

She’s changed and I’ve changed and we have a great relationship now. That didn’t happen until I was in my mid-30’s.

But based on that and what I’ve observed from other Asian women who I’ve seen go from sweetest woman ever to full on “super B” mode in nothing flat, I would never date or marry an Asian woman.

——-

I do like visiting Asia. Been to Japan several times and Korea twice. I’d like to go again.

10. Japan. Why? Very attractive women and Godzilla

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Paul69

Paul69 Fapstronaut

Japan too. Great art and a unique culture that was never suppressed by being colonised.

White Sheep and SREENII like this.
  12. I’ve never been to Asia but I would really like to visit South Korea as well as Vietnam.

White Sheep and SREENII like this.
  13. China, warlords on tour

White Sheep likes this.
  14. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Japan...... because I am corrupted by anime
    Also they are good in industries.....so maybe job opportunity

Coffee Candy and White Sheep like this.
  15. Japan offcourse.
    1) Automotive Mods are cheap and great quality
    2) Ross Geller’s Unaagi xD lol

Coffee Candy likes this.
  16. Paul69

Paul69 Fapstronaut

I have already given my opinion (Japan) but let me share my experience in some of the Asian countries to help you make up your mind. My visits were nearly all business related
    - South Korea. Love it! Not turistic at all, but because of that quite authentic. Koreans can be surprisingly emotional, and they love to give little presents. Also the cuisine is interesting and not for the fainthearted. The most special thing I had was sea banquet with everything raw, shell fish but also crab. The octopus tentacle was freshly cut in the kitchen and still twitching when it arrived on the platter! You are required to eat it whilst it is still moving. And I did it!
    - Singapore:very comfortable but a bit too sterile for my taste. However the food is good; go to open air food stall areas ("hawkers")
    - Thailand. Most of you on this forum may have some ideas about Thailand but my experiences were completely different. First of all:golfing. All the caddies are ladies and they waiting for you the entrance of the golf course. My first caddie was a young girlwho laughed a lot (probably at me, I had just started so I was not very good). Also we played at night; the course was completely lit. Amazing!. Every three holes there was a small bar, where you could buy beer and new balls, so our progress was slow. Buying balls was quite necessary for us as the course was littered with water traps. In the pond there were continuously guys swimming who were diving up the balls. Is this safe whilst people were playing? Maybe, they were wearing helmets... Our agent was a lady, mid-forties but completely plastic fantastic. Very stylish, but she was very good in her work. And were did she takes us for dinner? To German brewery that was all the range in Bangkok at the time. So beer & bratwurst in the tropics.
    - Russia. This was my only holiday in the region; a trekking in Kamchakta. Absolutey amazing landscapes, very wild and very volcanic. But you have to be careful, not of the plentyful bears, but of the ultimate hunter, the Russian police. If they catch you red-handed doing something awful such as going to beach without the required permit (!) you are theirs. The most amazing thing which happened to me was on the flight back to Moscow. In the plane there were some guys smoking and picknicking in the aisle. Is this allowed in Russian aircraft? Certainly not, but these were soldiers who had had leave and were now travelling back to their mission in Tjetsenia. The cabin crew was terrified of them. When they found out there was a group of foreigners on board we were quickly invited to drink wodka and smoke cigars with them, there in that aisle. Best to go along and soon they were telling us tall tales as Russians love to do. Nazdrowjef!

17. Now that's what I'm talking about! Get out and experience the differences.

I was in the Navy for six years and don't have any stories that come close to these, expect for the food story. I ate in a restaurant in the middle of Tokyo where they pulled the fish out of the tank, did a bit of slicing, then slapped it on the plate. I had one that was still twitching as I ate it. I finally had to cry uncle with the live abalone. I asked to have it cooked and they did.

Thanks for sharing!

18. Goku9000

Goku9000 Fapstronaut

I'd say Japan, but I'm also interested in China and South Korea. I've wanted to go to Japan for a few years now and I recently picked up an interest for China and South Korea as well. If there are any people out there currenlty learning Japanese or Chinese (mandarin), hit me up, I'm currenlty learning both languages.

19. so is it in Asia?