1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Billie Eilish promoting m....

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Di.Do.555, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Dude, do you realize a human being can writte edgy lyrics right? A normal, non-possessed, non-demonic, regular human. If there is a "demon", it is the greed of the music industry, that poison, entire demographics only for profit.

But sure, it is much easier to say "Satan".

Di.Do.555 likes this.
  2. those lyrics are not Edgy. They invoke things demons like to talk about to influence the masses. Yes there is a rebellion in the heavenlies, in the Earth, under the Earth and in the Sea. Satan is an equal opportunity destroyer, he will snare everyone that doesn't heed the word. He operates so freely here because this world has been handed over to him by Adam.

Anyways, you can go your own way. Believe what you like but I'm not changing my mind over your thought process because it doesn't align with God's word

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2019
    Di.Do.555 likes this.
  3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Okay dude. But just a word of advice, your accusations could be a bit less direct, that way even I could take you seriously.

4. LMAO This is so ridiculous but so fun to watch. These guys are putting on a great show. This thread got fucking destroyed!

5. you can stop here. I have all the advice I need in the good book but thank you

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_fUAlkgbh.jpg
    Okay.

7. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

Sure man, they are all personas, so is Miley Cyrus with her degenerate songs, so are most of the rappers singing about hoes, drugs etc. Nothing is real and you're one of the few select ones that figured this out. Lol.

8. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I've been playing Pheonix Wright so I can use my deductive skills to suppose he means The Bible.

Harry Potter is the devil too, I suppose.

9. Well. I'm surprised you could decipher that, but do not know when a demon is clearly speaking to you through a song. Pretty amazing stuff I tell ya

Just so we don't play 20 questions, I'll answer all of them at once.

Anything that does not fall in line with God's word is from the Devil

10. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I would continue saying sarcastic stuff but there are religious members who are not stubborn fools and I wouldn't like to offend them.

11. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Wouldn't be fun otherwise.

porsche4life likes this.