THE FINAL COUNTDOWN • NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Spontifex, Aug 20, 2019.

Do you want to participate in The Final Countdown?

1. * Yes, for sure!

307 vote(s)
    96.5%
  2. Maybe later

11 vote(s)
    3.5%
  1. Hi @Directc23, welcome to the Final Countdown Challenge. You are added to the finaLIST. In 300 days you will be a LEGEND

Remember
    • Check in daily. It helps to keep you and us motivated reaching each our goals.
    • The day you reach your goal, check in and tag me. I can then unlock your achievement and you will be a LEGEND.
    • Add the link to your signature: {Your countdown goal} in •THE FINAL NOFAP COUNTDOWN• (Copy/Paste).
    • After a week of inactivity the ✔ will be removed.
    • After 10 days of inactivity you will be removed from the finaLIST.
    It‘s great to have you participating in the challenge. Stay strong and well.

- cBettyford

control your life likes this.
  2. young asada

young asada Fapstronaut

90 Day Countdown
    Check in day 29
    61 left

control your life and kammaSati like this.
  3. young asada

young asada Fapstronaut

@Dark_Ana No Excuses Allowed!..

Don’t think only women have monthly cycles, us men have our own menopause as well. You see our testosterone levels go up and down as estrogen does in females, directly effecting urge levels in all rebooters.
    Now of course we all know the ovulation period in females is much more exaggerated and "crampful" than the low testosterone-level period in men, but it does seem to cause a loss of control over emotions and wild thoughts in both genders, as well as changes to the appearance and body.
    I think we have to raise our EQ (emotional quality, sort of like IQ but easier to adjust) to overcome the anger, the sadness, the anxiety, and the irritation that comes wrapped together in a present in the shape of these intense hormonal shift periods, because once aware of them we can get passed those stubborn 14-28 days easily!

4. Directc23

Directc23 Fapstronaut

5. The Unbeatable

The Unbeatable Fapstronaut

6. @Dark_Ana Thank‘s for sharing this. You‘re right. I had no clue that these can be extra challenging times for you. I notice to have some kind of cycles too. But not as clearly as you must have them.
    First let me say that it‘s great you keep coming back and start a new countdown challenge. It‘s a joy to have you here.
    Then there‘s a question on my mind. As you know your monthly reoccurring cycles and I heard women can more or less predict when they ovulate, do you have an emergency plan for that time of the month? Any strategy how you can start preparing for the tsunami before it hits you knowing that it will, and when it does you have some safety net?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
  7. 60 Day Challenge
    36 days to go

8. young asada

young asada Fapstronaut

90 Day Countdown
    Check in Day 30
    60 left

9. Directc23

Directc23 Fapstronaut

I'm not strong enough @cBettyford i need a restart

10. Yet. Say, I am not strong enough yet :) Restart with same challenge?
    Stay on track and you‘ll grow in strength and confidence. It is not a linear process. Just make sure you don‘t start doubting yourself.

11. The Unbeatable

12. The Unbeatable

13. 60 Day Challenge
    35 days to go

14. Stay strong and well

15. Directc23

Directc23 Fapstronaut

Day 299 @cBettyford Yea the same challenge I learning how to not take a l but make it to the m's of succes

16. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

Sunday check-in for Dragon Mode - 150 days in total.
    Day no. 117 of 150.
    Only 33 days to 0

200+ days and stronger than ever before.

17. 60 Day Challenge
    33 days to go