1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[3-CHALLENGE] THE THREE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, May 17, 2018.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

2. Hi! I'm joining in on this one! :emoji_muscle:

NICEDUDE likes this.
  3. I felt lonely and disgusting this weekend. I isolated myself in my room with my laptop, instead of reaching out to the people I love. I'm trying to respond in more healthy ways now. Let's try this again! 0/3

4. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

1/3 presently on day 2..

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Jay Dolphin

Jay Dolphin Fapstronaut

So i guess this is day 2 for me. Didn't log in yesterday, but it's been pretty easy because it was such a busy weekend with work and parties for Halloween. Pretty much the only times i been at home i been either drunk late at night and wanted to sleep, or else fairly hung over and running late for work. If i can make through all day tomorrow i win!!

NICEDUDE likes this.
  6. @Nati

@Nati Fapstronaut

7. Prasad07

Prasad07 Fapstronaut

8. Christian7

Christian7 Fapstronaut

Day 1/3
    Still a lot of brain fog. Had decent energy altough it doesn't come close to the energy levels I had when I was on my streak. Some mild urges but nothing too crazy.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
  9. I am becoming more aware through my failures. Contemplation is virtuous and has lead me to re-prioritize my mental health as my primary concern. I am grateful to this community for continuing to support my struggle. I'm not giving up. I don't care how much effort it takes. I'll get there with love in my heart for myself and those around me. This discomfort and guilt is beautiful and I am privileged to share it with you all.

Day 0.

@Nati likes this.
  10. Jay Dolphin

Jay Dolphin Fapstronaut

Well, looks like I completed this challenge! Tomorrow I will start the 7-day challenge.

11. Prasad07

Prasad07 Fapstronaut

12. Ceru62

Ceru62 New Fapstronaut

Going to join this as my first goal, though I'm pretty close already.

13. Checking in. Day 1 completed!

14. @Nati

@Nati Fapstronaut

Day 2/3, If u can't run walk, If you can't walk crawl, whatever you do don't stop, keep movin' and that's what Nofap community Is all about. Thank you to everyone.

15. Christian7

Christian7 Fapstronaut

Day 2/3
    Still got a bit of brain fog. I just can't think as clear and easy compared to when I was on my streak. I also see that my reaction time is a bit worse (noticed it in my PE class when we were playing tag). But all my social interactions went pretty decent today, altough there is still a lot of room for improvement.

16. To win

To win Fapstronaut

Starting all over again..
    Day 0

17. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

2/3 on day 3 right now...