1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Allowed?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by EnterTheMatrix, Oct 27, 2019.

1. EnterTheMatrix

EnterTheMatrix Fapstronaut

What will happen if i stroke my penis during sex ? Does it count as masturbation or anything? Am i allowed to do that during or at the climax to ejaculate on the face or something.......just asking not done yet....give the proper answer for that

2. Use of hands is natural in sex, so no, if you are engaging im sex with someone, then it wouldnt be considered masturbation.

3. EyesWideOpen

EyesWideOpen Fapstronaut

It may depend on why you are doing it. If you are doing it because you can't ejaculate by PIV, then you have probably lost your sensitivity and have gotten used to climaxing only by "death grip." In this case you would not want to use your hands until you regain that sensitivity back.

budvap and EnterTheMatrix like this.
  4. IamOlive

IamOlive Fapstronaut

How does your partner feel would be one question? I personally do not want my husband touching himself. It’s a trigger for me and would kill experience. Second what Eyes Wide Open said as well.

EnterTheMatrix and EyesWideOpen like this.
  5. budvap

budvap Fapstronaut

Also ask yourself why you enjoy

Does you partner enjoy it so much as well or aren't you just fapping on her? Sorry for speaking that openly to you. But if you mean it, you have to be really strict to yourself should you wish to escape the P cycle in your mind...

EnterTheMatrix likes this.