1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need help

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Loga777, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Loga777

Loga777 Fapstronaut

I recently nade sex with a crossdresser or a trans i didnt see well because the room was dark and i even sucked **** but didnt get penetrated , all i want is to get back to my normal self again , i feel so awful its been 2 days since it happened and cant shake the feeling of regret

2. marr708

marr708 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Well, it was dark. Just sayn'
    However, you should probably stay away from situations that cause shame and regret. You are ultimately
    responsible for your own actions.

3. Digger2

Digger2 Fapstronaut

What's done is done. Record our feelings in some way to remind you if you run across this again. Then - move on and don't repeat

4. You made a mistake. Everyone does. Things happen. Dont dwell on it. Just work on not putting yourself in those situations again.

GeorgeJetson likes this.
  5. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

As mentioned above, everybody makes mistakes. Use it as a learning experience but try your hardest not to dwell. Forgive yourself and move on.

Just the other day I went to a massage parlor, which I do weekly as a married man and father, and had a woman do more than what I usually get. Now I fear that I may have gotten a disease from her. Though I'm experiencing a ton of fear, remorse, and guilt, I have forgiven myself for the awful judgement and am moving forward towards recovery again.

This is why we are here, to listen and help each other along the way. Don't beat yourself up my friend. Forgive and move on.