1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

First time No fapper

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by TIAHP, Oct 29, 2019.

1. TIAHP

TIAHP New Fapstronaut

Good evening folks,

So this is my first post. Your support would be welcomed with open arms

I am 25 and have been battling at PMO addiction for the past 11 years. During those 11 years the effect on my mental health and the anxiety it has caused have taken me to some extremely dark places. I have often found my self battling against thoughts of suicide and have committed acts of actual self harm. All in the privacy of my own room.

I see people post on this site who are a great deal older than myself and although I have an absolute respect for those people working hard to throw their addictions. The thought of being in this position in another 10, 20 even 5 years, shakes me to the core. This is why I am now reaching out for your support and help.

I have told a lot of my friends of my struggles and I have their support but they don't understand the seriousness and can't relate 100 percent. This is why I am asking to join your community.

It is time for me to shake this chain that has held me wrapped in a suffocating cacoon of shame and sordid secracy for to long.

Thank you for your time.

With greatest respect

O x

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. GK33

GK33 Fapstronaut

Welcome!

I totally get where you are coming from. I'm 28, so if you ever need a similar age support, we can help each other out!

G

3. They strong one

They strong one Fapstronaut

Welcome !
    I'm glad you enter here and the most important is you already are conscious that you want to stop this in your life. So you have all my support. I also have a related situation, so at any moment we can talk.

4. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

5. They strong one

They strong one Fapstronaut

Tiger Uppercut!
    I didn't see this reply, much thanks for your help and for introducing me to Nofap!!

Deleted Account likes this.