1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

CLEAN TILL CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Oct 25, 2019.

1. CLEAN TILL CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!
    [​IMG]

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    • Join me on an adventure for the next two months! Let's try and stay clean from PMO until Christmas! Let's make the holidays this year a happy one:)
    • The rules are very simple! Join this thread. Abstain from PMO.
    • Every day, write which day you are on and how many days until Christmas from the day you joined! For example, if you join today (October 25th), and you are on day 13 on November 7th, you would write "Day 13/61".
    • Up for the challenge? Please participate!
    • I will update the list of participants every single day. However, you can't join after December 22nd. (This should be at least a 3 day challenge)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2019
    iloveMyGf1331 likes this.
  2. I'm starting now. Day 0/61

newtry likes this.
  3. 2/61 :) Slow and steady wins the race...

newtry and recovery_isaac like this.
  4. Day 3/61 Hope more people will join!!

newtry and Deleted Account like this.
  5. I added you to the list, but since you're on day 2, you would have to do 59 days. Since you started 59 days until Christmas.

6. sirgeraldbuckley

sirgeraldbuckley New Fapstronaut

Hello! Please add me to the list!

Day 0/58

7. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Hey! I love Christmas (it's my Lord's birthday). This challenge sounds very interesting @isaacgull . I already have a few on my back, but I would also like to be part of this if possible.

8. Yeah of course! All are welcome! If you want, you could just say you're on day 47/104 ;)

iloveMyGf1331 and newtry like this.
  9. Ok, thanks! :)

Checkin' in.

newtry and recovery_isaac like this.
  10. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

D48/104
    Every time I see the sad face moji in this forum my soul breaks. Do not be discouraged. You have to get up and move on!

recovery_isaac likes this.
  11. sirgeraldbuckley

sirgeraldbuckley New Fapstronaut

12. Thank you

iloveMyGf1331 and newtry like this.