1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Yes, right back to it. Focus on your successes. Keep doing the right things. Enjoy the return of your power and conviction with each passing moment. Let’s go Spartan!!

2. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Hello Spartans,

I have been doing very well today. And there has been a lot of negative energy thrown at me. It doesn’t impact me the way it used to. I don’t like it. I prefer it to stop. But I can also let it go a lot better now. I don’t let other people’s garbage foul my spirit. I keep putting my best side forward. Because to indulge in the anger only poisons my soul. This does not mean allowing people to hurt me. It means not harming myself through reactionary emotions in response to people who are bitter, sour, hateful. I let it pass through me and go about my day. It is a new level of freedom. I am so grateful to have found it. Stay strong Spartans. Many people are of low character. Don’t allow yourself to be pulled down by them. Don’t go down to their level. Be better. Live better. Live free!!

3. JackHHC

JackHHC Fapstronaut

Check in... Day 27

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Check in Day 15
    @Kratos_GOW please update my rank.I am spartan trainee now.

the alpha project likes this.
  5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Hey everyone, back from work. I see a lot of you have shown consistency and achieved new rank.
    The new guys that want to join, please start your check in from day 0, reegardless of how many days you have. There is no particular criteria to join. Just start from 0.
    I would like to point out somethings too. I see people think if they just stop PMO then everything will fall into place. The thing is some part of this statement is true but not everything. Sure nofap gives you elevated energy levels, motivation and help you focus on other thing. BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOUR LIFE WILL IMPROVE JUST LIKE THAT. NoFap is simply a way to help you realise what else you were missing all those time. In indian ayuvedha {ancient practices} semen retention is heavily favoured by almost everyone to achieve the mental state of the guy you see yourself to be. So long story short, do not think nofap will cure all of your diseases, think of it as the path or the tool you nees to walk that journey. How you utilise the energy and time is entirely upto you. Good luck spartans.
    P.S - If anyone's rank is not updated, then tag me and let me know.
    Hoo- AH

6. Malakas

Malakas Fapstronaut

Check in day 6, faced strong urge in the morning, but I won. During day I'm experiencing a lot of sexual thoughts and watching a lot of women, I have to be careful with this and I can see that my brain don't works as it used to be naturally.. I'm just getting very horny some times because I simply don't fap any more. My brain and body is used to release every day.

So today my friend got a new baby and it let me realise again how beautiful creatures we are. Imagine that this life is coming from our semen! So my message of today is. Take care your semen and don't waste it everywhere watching fake shit on the internet. Grow up, take care of your life, take your responsibilities and be a men!

7. Jorge1

Jorge1 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 24, please update my rank
    @Kratos_GOW

8. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Check in day 46 managing to channel my energy more into things and can actually feel myself healing , this is a huge eye opener into the reasons why I have never found my feet in life since my teens, I feel so motivated to carry on and see what happens to my life, keep going fellow Spartans!

the alpha project and Kratos_GOW like this.
  9. sekhenu

sekhenu Fapstronaut

10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good luck to all. Dont give yourself a reason to watch that stuff. Be better.

11. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing that!
    Yes please my rank needs updating to spartan soldier thank you mate!

the alpha project and Kratos_GOW like this.
  12. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

Check in day 26.
    It's been a while since I had gone this far. I made two things to make it possible:
    Post here every day so that I really don't want to restart from 0
    Have accountability partners with wich I can talk to sometimes.

I really hope this will be enough to complete this challenge !!n

13. Victoriousone

Victoriousone Fapstronaut

Day 3 check in. Thanking God it’s a new day. Personally, I had some good prayer time with God. It helped me to refocus and move on. Taking it a day at a time. Happy Friday fellas

the alpha project and kellyjelly like this.
  14. Success_Hunter

Success_Hunter Fapstronaut

I'm in bruh!

15. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut

16. kellyjelly

kellyjelly Fapstronaut

Thanks man! 37 days was the longest I had gone in years. I will longer!

17. kellyjelly

kellyjelly Fapstronaut

18. kellyjelly

kellyjelly Fapstronaut

Alone time with him is critical in this fight. Encouraged by this!