1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

180 DAY CHALLENGE: EXTREME MODE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daily check-in; on day 4.

newtry likes this.
  2. 147/180

Haha, it’s funny, the dreams really are changing, however, I would say to the better (just give it some time). Lately I have dreamt stuff I have never dreamt before. Last week I dreamed that I was a bear trapped in a cave!

Also there is much more love in my dreams now than it was before.

newtry likes this.
  3. Zigler

Zigler Fapstronaut

i wANT join this challenge

newtry and Force Majeure like this.
  4. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

5/180. There were no dreams last night. Some intense thoughts in the morning before getting up, and during the day, but less and less. I find it helpful to imagine the following: For example: a pretty girl gets on the same bus as me. My mind immediately begins to fantasize about her in a sexual situation, so I imagine that someone or a squad shoots us, or with an ax or knife, etc. Do not be misunderstood, I am a peaceful guy, a lover of peace, a good person, a good Christian, but in order to kill PM and tear it out of my life, everything serves, so every time I have a sexual thought, I try to cut it Thinking about death.
    Your dream is weirder than mine, haha :) please keep sharing the kind of dreams you have. I will do the same.
    Welcome aboard. As my good friend @Force Majeure explained to me at the beginning, this is not just about no PM, it is about the search for total self-control, both in thoughts and dreams. Good fight!

5. 148/180

Well, each for his own I would say. My modified set of rules implies a large amount of self-control in order to complete the challenge, however, according to the normal rules for the challenge, this challenge is almost like any other challenge. You are very welcome to beat pmo up by tackling the challenge with the modified set of rules as I am, however, for others it is really up to them to decide. :emoji_slight_smile::emoji_thumbsup:

@Zigler :emoji_point_up:

newtry and Zigler like this.
  6. Daily check-in, on day 5.

7. Zigler

Zigler Fapstronaut

Check in day 1

8. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Precisely, your modified rules are the good things about this challenge that make it different. Otherwise it is the same as the rest.

Force Majeure likes this.
  9. Can’t agree more! Happy friday :emoji_beers:

newtry likes this.
  10. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

6/180. I just woke up from a nap. I dreamed of a dance, where the guy who danced was totally nervous and felt uncomfortable with the suit he was wearing, with the music and with his dance partner. Then the dream mutated in a kind of soccer match in the street, where instead of ball we use a stone :).
    As for the thoughts, I keep annihilating them as soon as they appear.

11. Checkin' in, on day 6!

12. 150/180, finally only a 30-day challenge left.

Keep fighting my fellow fapstronouts. :)

newtry likes this.
  13. Daily check-in, on day 7.

Force Majeure and newtry like this.
  14. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

8/180. I do not remember my dreams. Yes, I had a lot of bad thoughts, but I already took action.

15. Daily check-in, on day 8! :emoji_muscle:

newtry likes this.
  16. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

9/180. Last night I dreamed something unpleasant. I was with a group of people, a kind of community. I don't know why there were lions tied up, as if they were dogs. One of the lions was released when I was inside a large shed. A brunette girl was with me. The lion came upon us, and I used one of the shed doors as a ramp and climbed a wall. The girl followed me, but the lion reached her. She was screaming in despair, but I was worried only for myself. I didn't think about helping her, and I was glad it wasn't me. I immediately woke up, startled. It is not my own behavior to abandon the needy, but I recognize that it was a lion. I comment on this dream because I see it was another attempt by PM to hurt my manhood. A man who abandons a woman in the mouth of a lion is a coward. Well, PM, that was just a dream, I'm not like that. I do not abandon women in need of my help. Nice try, but you failed again. Next time I will do as Samson, and I will break your jaw in two with my hands.

[​IMG]

Force Majeure likes this.
  17. Daily check-in, on day 9!

Force Majeure and newtry like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.