1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

INTROVERTS

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Zlatan meaan, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Zlatan meaan

Zlatan meaan Fapstronaut

What is your opinion on introverts relating to masturbation????

I think introverts are more exposed to masturbation compared to extroverts, reasons maybe because of their secluded nature

Namle1698 likes this.
  2. Varu

Varu Fapstronaut

A definite Yes,also i find it as a misconception of introvert and extrovert.I usually dont talk much with strangers but i am the one leading my homies lol....so i think it is all based on the types of people one interacts with

3. Zlatan meaan

Zlatan meaan Fapstronaut

And I'm one too. Lol

4. Varu

Varu Fapstronaut

so what do you think is being an introvert better or being an extrovert ?also which one would you like to become?

5. Zlatan meaan

Zlatan meaan Fapstronaut

Both has their own advantages and disadvantages.. but I'm an introvert. Always like being in my space, being quiet and talk to known friends, can't argue long over things, have so much thoughts in my head...pheeew they are many. To me, being an introvert is better and I'll always like to be one..it's a nature thing......I don't think I should get rid of it even if I could.

6. Varu

Varu Fapstronaut

nice to know that you appreciate it.

7. King Tut

King Tut Fapstronaut

not really. extroversion has different levels. you are more like in the middle. the extrovert that's on top talks to everybody. introversion has also different levels. like some introverts only mingle with friends and they have many, others have no friends at all because they dont know how to make them. it's a scale...

8. King Tut

King Tut Fapstronaut

depends on what u mean. being extroverted is cool, but they always express themselves verbally. so when they are 100% wrong and/or are idiots, everyone always knows because they can't stfu. when it comes to girls, and getting pussy, extroverts got no prob with that. so its not all good.

9. Varu

Varu Fapstronaut

this trend of calling some one introvert and extrovert has started in our country,but i dont feel that it is apersonality trait.people think about themselves being an introvert and remain there forever just because they have been deemed as introverts by others.I believe personalities can be changed bcoz i have changed some of my friends so my first off step is clearing their misconception of being an introvert or extrovert.
    It is same like if somebody is not able to focus,usually due to BrainFog and we all know why that happens,many people diagnose them as ADHD lmao!!

10. You_ll_succed_for_sure

You_ll_succed_for_sure Fapstronaut

Because they need love, spiritual love.

Varu likes this.
  11. Zlatan meaan

Zlatan meaan Fapstronaut

Lol, and this comment is something else :D