1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Done with bad food

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by BruceD, Oct 13, 2019.

1. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

There is a lot of truth here. I did Keto for about two weeks strictly (!) and felt great benefits. Now, I do fast and do not eat until later in the day. I am eventually going to go keto again, but now just limiting my carbs mainly to sweet potatoes and oatmeal. Working out every other day as well.

Sugar really interferes with my brain. I feel I am going insane sometimes. And I do plan on going back to strict keto, perhaps in the new year after all the temptations from the Holidays are removed.

2. ccml

ccml Fapstronaut

I didn't start for health reasons at first, but I was happy to notice great improvements in my health after switching to a whole foods plant-based diet.

3. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

Work person keeps saying I need to eat and I’m losing lots of weight. It’s none of their business. They want me to keep eating big and have the pot belly I used to have? What for, to make THEM feel better? What makes these people so uncomfortable about weight loss?

4. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

Stood on the scales today. I was 76 kilos. Now I’m 69 kilos. OMAD works a treat. I control my body and people who don’t like that need to get over it. None of their business.

5. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I myself have went on a sugar/carb binge again! My body is telling me enough. I have inflammation and dull aches. Over it and resetting today.

6. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

A solid week of OMAD sorts anything out. You’ll be fine.

BruceD likes this.
  7. Demodectic

Demodectic Fapstronaut

That whole "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" slogan is branded on my brain like a cow. i have heard it so often that it would make me feel bad about myself because i was never hungry in the morning. Yet they continue to tell people to FORCE yourself to eat a large breakfast and a meagre dinner. But I prefer the opposite.

And they tell us not to eat at 10pm But I cant help myself (I go to bed at Midnight)

I notice people dont like to see their co-workers changing. I grew out a beard and people are unhappy about it. I had long hairstyle for a long time and then cut it short and people where uncomfortable about it. And same when a fat guy loses weight or when a smoker quits smoking. Society seems to frown upon us making positive changes to better ourselves. The mediocre people just dont want to be left behind.

Now If I make a large sum of money on a job or have some other fortune I dont even bother to tell anyone except my Mother because the other people are not happy for me. Some of them will even ask me to lend them money HA-HA! But if I lose money or get a ticket I tell everyone all about my misfortunes. Because it makes them secretly happy.

BruceD and Fullyawake like this.
  8. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I am going to prepare some oatmeal peanut butter balls for snacks at work tonight. Late shift til December! Sugar and chip cravings come and I have to ward them off!

Fullyawake likes this.
  9. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

I’m 65 kilos now. I’ve maintained my new weight and lost more. I’m going to get down to 60. I went on a holiday and more than half of people are grossly overweight. My slim build will be the ultimate rejection of that trend.