1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. go take it your new rank :)
    anyway day 49 checking in

2. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

12 days, :cool: I'm genin know :)

3. 19 days. Wow.. Tomorrow is the exam. People die on it. Got to go to rest and collect chakra for it.

4. Whaaaaat?! :emoji_scream:

5. Here in this thread i am speaking fictional too since is the shinobi . It is related to Naruto anime .

6. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

7. Day 20, I've upgraded. I'm on a new level. I pray to continue forward and beyond. To the country of dreams and stars, to places of joy. Much love to everybody, your newest chunin.

8. Oh, ok lol. Sorry, I'm not that well versed in the lore. Last time I watched Naruto was in like 2011 or so... I remember I liked it, but I don't remember much else. :oops:

Deleted Account, MHero and Pure Taste like this.
  9. astrobear

astrobear Fapstronaut

10. I'm already in a Lord of the Rings challenge but I'm a huge naruto fan so I'm gonna join this one as well. Only on day 5 so I'm still in the academy

11. 100 days is huge! Congrats!

12. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

Congrats man!

13. @Gandalf the White @010010010100000101001101 I will be at your graduation from the academy. @Pure Taste waiting on the come up, it will be scary sight. @fg4795 We making a great team, I am growing under you. I hope you leave Anbu and Akatsuki soon. I found out there is no byakugan. I will try working out hard in the next 9 days so when I have the abillity to become jounin to awaken it. Open the eternal mangekyo and let's roll.

Day 21. This can sum up my energy... Enjoy.

When it is New Year is WAR time, so let's collect skills by the hour.

14. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Check in day 15.
    Congrats man :)

15. St3v0

St3v0 Fapstronaut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.