1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My first time trying this

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by km92, Nov 2, 2019.

1. km92

km92 New Fapstronaut

Hello!
    I just recently started looking into the effects of nofap and decided to give it a try.
    My main reasons for doing this are to regain the romance in my current relationship, get more energy and self confidence. I also hope it improves my sleep quality.
    It's been 3 days already and I can tell you it is not easy, but I will do my best to keep this going!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  2. Demodectic

Demodectic Fapstronaut

Great buddy. Days 5 and 6 are the hardest for me. Keep your guard up around that time and be very vigillent

rafael33 likes this.
  3. Everybody have a successful nofap weekend!

rafael33 likes this.
  4. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

rafael33 likes this.
  5. rafael33

rafael33 Fapstronaut

Welcome to the Nofap community.
    The NO PM journey is not easy but worth the effort.
    The community will support you.

6. km92

km92 New Fapstronaut

Relapsed after 17 days, and was about to relapse again just now.
    Then I remembered the panic button and it sent me to a reddit post. Didn't relapse! 15 days and counting!