1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Think I'm getting hang of this

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by skullbush, Nov 4, 2019.

1. skullbush

skullbush Fapstronaut

Hi all thanks for your help so far. I think I have moderate pied with some performance anxiety. I have a great sex life with my wife, but pmo'd like crazy the last few months. I pmo'd for the last time Friday(until I get back to normal. I had a great weekend at home with a little help from some V pills, the last few weeks have been tough it's like starting all over again and re-connecting.

I'm hoping to abstain from PMO and just be with my wife and use some V if needed. It's been over a month since I viewed P.

I think this will help me recover.

With full recovery should I expect full hardness again?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Same boat, I can get it up about 70% for sex...but I'm waiting for spontaneous erections and morning wood to come back!

skullbush likes this.
  3. Nicko Stretch

Nicko Stretch Fapstronaut

Can I ask why erections are so important?

4. Isn't that self explanatory? I mean, we're men after all...

skullbush and fadedfidelity like this.
  5. fadedfidelity

fadedfidelity Fapstronaut

A woman expects a biological man to have a penis that gets and stays hard! (Just as a man expects a biological woman to have functioning parts.) How do you have sex with a man without a working penis?—you don’t. It is not shallow or selfish for a woman to want a man that is emotionally and sexually healthy. Making love can be done without penetration, but it is much more fun with it!

skullbush likes this.
  6. Nicko Stretch

Nicko Stretch Fapstronaut

Soft penetration is a thing. My SO knows that erections come and go and accepts that.If love making is orgasm focused then I can see your point, but love making does not have to be orgasm focused. There is so much more to love than orgasm and so many more sensations to enjoy by not being penis-centric, in my experience. But yes, I agree the 'norm' is goal oriented orgasmic sex so I can appreciate that if one wants this kind of sex then erections are usually required.
    I have found it really liberating not having to worry about erections.

7. fadedfidelity

fadedfidelity Fapstronaut

You are a rare exception as far as being able to penetrate a vagina with a soft penis! Congrats?
    I understand that most of society focuses on orgasm being the goal of sex. Love making is about bonding, yes. I totally appreciate that. I also appreciate a good, hot, passionate fucking now and then as a woman. No offense.

skullbush likes this.
  8. skullbush

skullbush Fapstronaut

Roughly about 5 weeks no p.
    Exactly 1 week no m.
    Lots and lots of o with my wife, almost 20 times.

I'm getting my confidence back my erections are getting stronger, who and what turns me on is much much different, I love the feel of my wife's skin next to mine that's what gets me going mostly, I'm still in the early stages of rewiring my brain, I had it wring for years.

We've been doing a bit of sexting I find it's great, gives me something to look forward to, I think some my see that as a p substitute but it works for me, I also have Ed pills if I need them, they are a crutch that aids me with my recovery, at least I know that I won't ever be left feeling terrible when it doesn't work, that is an awful setback.