1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ZORROW

ZORROW Fapstronaut

Dont just hope , fed your mind with the thoughts and actions that this time no matter how hard it will be you wont quit , Our subconscious mind controls the majority part of our life , so fed it with the right thoughts and it will create action to your external world which will led you to wonders . :)

You can do it mate , keep it up ;)

Entomorph and Phatal Phantom like this.
  2. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your suggestion.

Entomorph and ZORROW like this.
  3. ZORROW

ZORROW Fapstronaut

Welcome bro , if u really want to thank me then please help me with my problem ,

Since i have been addicted to this habit from past 9 years , i have pretty much ruined my dopamine receptors , now i am not able to focus on my studies , Quite frankly i dont want to study , but i have to because my father dont have any business and he is an retired employee , i dont know why the sense of urgency is not coming in my mind , i know if i will continue like this i will end up in chaos and i ll regret that i have not utilized my time correctly and i have wasted it .

Please if anyone can help me , i really want me to start focusing on my studies and get ahead in my life .

If you can help me then i would be really helpful . Thankyou ;)

Entomorph likes this.
  4. _Imperial0x47

Broooo, I am pretty much going through the same situation. I am addicted to it for 6 years. Once I was very good in studies and was the first boy in my class but now my grades are constantly going down. Now I am trying hard to get back to the track. Hope we will be able to help each other out by being each other's ap.

Entomorph likes this.
  5. Ameer.Hamza

Ameer.Hamza Fapstronaut

here i am in day 1

Entomorph likes this.
  6. _Imperial0x47

It's actually day 0 if you have participated in the challenge today.

Entomorph and Ameer.Hamza like this.
  7. Day 1 finished. Let Day 2/7 begin

Entomorph, ZORROW and Phatal Phantom like this.
  8. _Imperial0x47

carry on!

Entomorph and Eagel344 like this.
  9. Jay Dolphin

Jay Dolphin Fapstronaut

Today is Day 2. Strong temptation this morning. I should've gotten out of bed as soon as i was awake. But i didn't give in at least. A small bit of edging but then i left my room.

Entomorph likes this.
  10. ZORROW

ZORROW Fapstronaut

Good going brother , keep it up , you can do this , you have everything that you require in this journey . Dont give in and dont loose . You shall win.

11. Never give up Shadow

Never give up Shadow Fapstronaut

Day 4/7
    Very happy
    Not distracted at all.
    nofap changed my way of thinking and made me feel good about my self.

Entomorph and ZORROW like this.
  12. ZORROW

ZORROW Fapstronaut

Good to hear that , believe you can do it and you are already half way there ;) :)
    Keep it up brother , dont give in .

13. Jay Dolphin

Jay Dolphin Fapstronaut

I fell again. Going back to the three day challenge. Damn, didn't realize i had such a problem. I definitely used to be able to go a whole week.

Entomorph likes this.
  14. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Godspeed!

Entomorph and costanzo like this.
  15. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Day 5
    I am feeling down today....woke up early yesterday and took a cold shower, today woke up late, tried to sleep but couldn't...thought of having a warm bath, but then I hated myself for not wanting to have a cold shower. I said fuck it its 1pm now, I shall not bathe today. Welcome, its just another Tuesday in my life.

16. Demodectic

Demodectic Fapstronaut

Day 6 of 7. My all time record is 7 days. I am working my best to beat the 8 day hurdle and then progress to 90 days. Hard mode

17. RestlessEngineer

RestlessEngineer Fapstronaut

Day 0. This will be my first challenge here hope this site can help me.

Entomorph and Phatal Phantom like this.
  18. costanzo

costanzo Fapstronaut

Keeping with my first challenge ever: 1/7.

Entomorph likes this.