1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Boxers or briefs?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by keepitinmybriefs, Nov 3, 2019.

1. keepitinmybriefs

keepitinmybriefs Fapstronaut

Just want to get a feel for what underwear the rest of you guys wear (sorry lady fapstronauts). It should be pretty clear where I stand, from my username and signature, but what about you all? Seen a few people mention they like boxers better, as they think tightness triggers them, but I think the opposite is true for me - I get triggered by the looseness, my junk rubbing up on everything.

2. Boxer briefs are the best.

3. cheeksters and thongs

FellatiousD likes this.
  4. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Boxer briefs

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Everyone likes boxer briefs!!!

6. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

7. No underwear during the day, Briefs at night.

King777 and Deleted Account like this.
  8. keepitinmybriefs

That's very broad... boxers, briefs and boxerbriefs are all underpants.

Briefs are the best! But why only at night?

9. Because I like the support and theyre comfortable to wear sleeping.

10. Triplex VII

Triplex VII Fapstronaut

I prefer boxer briefs personally.

11. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

But why?

12. keepitinmybriefs

Conversation topic? Casual interest? It's also the stuff that goes around the stuff that we're all here because we don't want to touch it, so, it seems pretty relevant?

13. There is a certain etiquette to men's underwear. Here are my thoughts on what should be worn in which situation:
    • Doing any sort of physical activity/anything that requires flexibility -- tighty whities or compression underwear. My number one choice is compression underwear because the seam is not in your crotch and if you are wearing shorts that fall down your legs (doing crunches etc.) then you have the additional length to hide your upper legs/genitals.
    • Wearing relatively loose clothing and not moving around much -- boxers. They are the softest and least noticeable. If you wear jeans they might get twisted and that can be an issue. But I wear athletic clothing most of the time, so I enjoy the comfort of boxers. They are also great to wear if you are wearing nothing else because people cannot see your privates or pubic hair as with tighty whities.
    • Sleeping -- naked, no underwear whatsoever. Self explanatory. Maximum comfort.
    • Breathability and odor minimization -- tighty whities. They are thin and do not ride down your legs so they trap less odor and body heat leading to less perspiration. Therefore you will have less crotch smell when you disrobe.

Jake n Bake and Deleted Account like this.
  14. Whatever shows the package best - prefer commando in bed - briefs or boxer briefs - either one works

15. Boxer briefs show off the bulge the best!

Jake n Bake and Deleted Account like this.
  16. Ko 44 c HPM

Ko 44 c HPM Fapstronaut

Basketball shorts. Don't knock it til you try it. It started with a desire to rapidly change into shorts on command, and now all actual underwear feels like garbage to me.

Jake n Bake and Hold it in like this.
  17. Boxer briefs. I wore boxers forever until Around age 20 or so. Working outside in the heat, theyd get sweaty and move around/stick/ride, i was constantly adjusting. Switched to boxer briefs and havent looked back.
    Around the house or in the bed, its commando.