1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Please help I'll take any suggestions

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Throwaway8081, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Throwaway8081

Throwaway8081 New Fapstronaut

I have a major confession to make and it is very embarrassing and it's something that I need to get off of my chest because a lot of people think that I have been doing this on purpose but I didn't. I was in class and I noticed quite recently that my shorts has gotten a little bit tight to the point where I'm always making contact with them if you know what I mean. And I always try to ignore the feeling but the only problem was that I accidentally ended up rubbing myself multiple against a chair by accident. Now I unfortunately have had a situation to where some people have been spreading rumors to say that I have been doing inappropriate things in class and I have had people makes sexual jokes out of this situation. What can I do to stop accidental masturbation? If I can get any suggestions I would be very happy to hear from you guys, please.

2. PurgeTheUrge

PurgeTheUrge Fapstronaut

Buy looser fitting shorts.

Homelander likes this.
  3. athlean

athlean Fapstronaut

is this a troll or are you just this dumb to be unable to figure it out yourself?

PurgeTheUrge likes this.
  4. Just take it easy, get some looser shorts and don't worry about what others think, if it's not true then it's not true. Just breath and you'll overcome it!

5. jvw666

jvw666 New Fapstronaut

cut your dick off

PurgeTheUrge likes this.