1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN • NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Spontifex, Aug 20, 2019.

Do you want to participate in The Final Countdown?

1. * Yes, for sure!

307 vote(s)
    96.5%
  2. Maybe later

11 vote(s)
    3.5%
  1. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

check in tuesday
    5days challenge
    2 days left

young asada and kammaSati like this.
  2. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

i check-in. It's a final countdown tutututuuuu tutututtuttuu!

3. @cBettyford I want to become a PIRATE! Sign me up for 50 days since I started my streak. 35 to go! Furthermore, I'd like to take the opportunity of your super cool achievements, to, personally, regard them as ranks which I move through. Give me that extra thing to aim for whenever I feel a heavy urge.

control your life likes this.
  4. young asada

young asada Fapstronaut

90 day countdown
    Check in day 41
    49 days left

kammaSati and control your life like this.
  5. The Unbeatable

The Unbeatable Fapstronaut

6. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

20 days challenge.
    06 days to go only.

7. control your life

check in wednesday
    5 days challenge
    only 1 day to go !

kammaSati likes this.
  8. First daily check-in. 34 to go. Would have reached GUARDIAN, SOLDIER or SAMURAI by now. On to NOTORIOUS with 4 days left to go.

9. Hi @Jack_of_Amsterdam, great you are joining the Countdown Challenge. There is one rule to the challenge that you might have overseen. It is that your Countdown starts the day you join the Challenge, not the day you started your streak. As you joined yesterday that means today you have 49 more days to go until you will be a PIRATE. ;)
    You are listed as I assume that is alright for you. If not let me know. Thanks. And

Remember
    • Check in daily. It helps to keep you and us motivated reaching each our goals.
    • The day you reach your goal, check in and tag me. I can then unlock your achievement and you will be a PIRATE.
    • Add the link to your signature: {Your countdown goal} in •THE FINAL NOFAP COUNTDOWN• (Copy/Paste).
    • After a week of inactivity the ✔ will be removed.
    • After 10 days of inactivity you will be removed from the finaLIST.
    It‘s great to have you participating in the challenge. Stay strong and well :emoji_muscle:

- cBettyford

10. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

daily check-in, I keep going!

control your life and kammaSati like this.
  11. 60 Day Challenge
    24 days to go

12. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

13. Hi @BravoSix1001 , welcome to the Final Countdown Challenge. You are added to the finaLIST. In 5 days you will be a GUARDIAN

Remember
    • Check in daily. It helps to keep you and us motivated reaching each our goals.
    • The day you reach your goal, check in and tag me. I can then unlock your achievement and you will be a GUARDIAN.
    • Add the link to your signature: {Your countdown goal} in •THE FINAL NOFAP COUNTDOWN• (Copy/Paste).
    It‘s great to have you participating in the challenge. Stay strong and well :emoji_muscle:

- cBettyford

14. The Unbeatable

The Unbeatable Fapstronaut

15. Hi @queen_of_diamonds, welcome to the Final Countdown Challenge. You are added to the finaLIST. In 30 days you will be a COMMANDER

Remember
    • The day you reach your goal, check in and tag me. I can then unlock your achievement and you will be a COMMANDER.
    • After a week of inactivity the ✔ will be removed.
    • After 10 days of inactivity you will be removed from the finaLIST.
    It‘s great to have you participating in the challenge. Stay strong and well :emoji_no_good:

- cBettyford

16. control your life

17. control your life