1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP ME

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by wowthatmitebcool, Aug 15, 2019.

1. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

pmo is harmimng not only you , but people around you .its hard to stop ,but we must keep trying and it will happen some day ! the sooner - the better! never give up ! people wanting to quit pmo are willing to embrace new positive habbits and their reason is honorable and nobel !

2. Hi @wowthatmitebcool, I was gone for some days ... Don't be sorry cause of me, it is your life you are wasting. But you are still very young, the more you have a chance to get it still right. Last question I remember was should you get a girlfriend. Right? And? To what conclusion did you come?

3. wowthatmitebcool

wowthatmitebcool Fapstronaut

Thanks! Gained Back my motivation.
    Nofap day 1! 60 days no PMO.
    I know man, I've wasted my life and time.
    And, no I am not getting a girlfriend, I am not into that sh*#.

control your life likes this.
  4. :) Your adult life is still ahead of you, therefore not so much of time and life you could waste so far. But ... if you keep on going, in ten years you will post: Hi guys, I am 24, addicted to PMO since 14, over ten years of this and that, now struggling with ED and PIED and whatever ... So, stop it NOW. For f*** sake: you are 14. At your age I was running around in the woods playing seek and hide. Ok, there was no internet :) Anyhow, work on that mindset.

5. Maybe don't start with 60 days :) That can be too much of a challenge and defeat you before you have even started. I think 60 days for you is like for me deciding to climb Mount Everest without preparation, without training and wanting to do it in 8 hours.
    Start with 3 days.

6. Start a new life NOW

7. wowthatmitebcool

Day 14 now, had a pre-cum 3 days ago without even anything, is it count as relapse? I mean, I hear the precum doesnt change testorterone, and after 8 days it drops down

8. wowthatmitebcool

Other than that, this is a Big WIN for me. I will hold for 20 days and continue. I am so happy.

9. wowthatmitebcool

I just realized my urges are GONE! They are completely FUCKING GONE! THANKS NOFAP. SAVING LIVES!
    P.s. just having precum problems thats all but that just cauding by that habit I just broke.

Asgardian36 likes this.
  10. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

kid.....i'm happy that your urges are gone. But you're gonna have a plan for what you're gonna do when they strike again! Take it from this big brother! It feels like you're being attacked by this huge monster when you're bombarded with urges again! Don't relax and loosen your guard when you feel free form urges, your mind is sneaky mofo!

11. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

bro...its too young for you to go MGTOW!!!

12. wowthatmitebcool

I am sorry but urgrs win again, need to take this seriously now. Seriously, I thought this gonna be easy but its not. Sorry. But we gonna win when we lose a lot right? So one more 40 DAYS.

13. wowthatmitebcool

Alright, waiting for admin to close this thread.
    Thanks for your support people, I can go own my way now.