1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Yesterday D21 Hell mode
    I got up 8:30. I was early in the Church. I was in charge of the meeting, and I preached about the Faith. It was a tiring day but it was worth it. At night I went to visit the family. Every time I go I have a long bus trip. Yesterday the following happened on the bus: I had been sitting in my seat for several minutes, reading a book about the Resurrection of the Saints, when a girl sat next to me. My left arm touched her right arm, and my left leg touched her right leg. I felt the heat of her body, and imagined all kinds of things. So I was for almost 40 minutes. I held on to my reading, and the girl looked at me every so often, interested. I felt guilt, of course. I took a moment when we separated, and I entertained a few minutes answering a whatsapp. She sought contact again but I used my willpower to avoid it. It is not the first time I have been through that, but the truth is that being 40 minutes imagining those things does not help me in my fight against the PM. Because of that experience, I decided to become Mr. Freeze on those trips from now on.

[​IMG]

Today D22 Hell mode
    I got up at 9, went out with my father and walked my dog through the park. I was preparing my class this Tuesday. I went to church. I rehearsed in the play and it went very well.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    Leader of ME and MONSTER MONK like this.
  2. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Plenty of right questions there. Just enjoy sir. This training is one of the ways to right yourself.

Featured one mentioned how to write a journal. The instructors there suggested too. If you're outa topics, you might want to share from them.

Advanced course covers how to meditate, relationships, and much more. The main objective here is to make a better person to the society. Based on nofap.

Good day to all, nothing special here, I was recommending cammies to the buyer. Brits army stuffs are surplusing now, in a surprising price. Guessing they gonna change their uniform soon?

Wokeup, pted, studied, didn't eatmuch so hit the chawhall soon. Before that, some pushups.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    Leader of ME likes this.
  3. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

I keep going in NNN, day 4

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  4. the hell mode day 52 checking
    What to tell you? it's life
    I woke up early and I worked a lot and efficiently
    I went for a jog in the afternoon and studied after that
    I just get used to this hell
    and I like this

5. Salute! Day 22 report is here. Woke up, went to the library, read, went gym, worked out, played table tennis in the university. Took a number of a male to play 2on2. Ate at the cantine at lunch with a girl, colleague. 1on1. I am just like... I don't know man, today I was going easy on academics since I was in the weekend in the university 9-5. Tomorrow I am at home and have some homework, some read, now I will rest. Did Pull ups, dips, push ups + cardio. ( even though I strong, not so lean, but strong and muscular, I am beast of cardio.. too much CHAKRA...)

MONSTER MONK, theman1 and newtry like this.
  6. Forget to mention. Bought ''bushido codex'', so I am going on a new mental level. Till I become the sharpest ninja.

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  7. I'm on my day 0, but i made progress.

8. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

D23 Hell mode
    9:00 (I'm still on vacation), I was preparing my Bible class all day that I will give tomorrow, I managed to put together the whole theme, and I already thought about the devotional I will take.
    Last night I dreamed something unpleasant. I was with a group of people, a kind of community. I don't know why there were lions tied up, as if they were dogs. One of the lions was released when I was inside a large shed. A brunette girl was with me. The lion came upon us, and I used one of the shed doors as a ramp and climbed a wall. The girl followed me, but the lion reached her. She was screaming in despair, but I was worried only for myself. I didn't think about helping her, and I was glad it wasn't me. I immediately woke up, startled. It is not my own behavior to abandon the needy, but I recognize that it was a lion. I comment on this dream because I see it was another attempt by PM to hurt my manhood. A man who abandons a woman in the mouth of a lion is a coward. Well, PM, that was just a dream, I'm not like that. I do not abandon women in need of my help. Nice try, but you failed again. Next time I will do as Samson, and I will break your jaw in two with my hands.

Leader of ME likes this.
  9. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Hello @MASTER MONK I´m in day 23 Hell mode. Can you change my rank to Warrant Officer? Thank you

10. Just getting stronger and stronger. More resilient and resilient.

MONSTER MONK and Leader of ME like this.
  11. Day 1, daily check-in, everything fine with me. I'll go to school later and will finish some school work ... Also, i'm studying english. :)

12. the hell mode day 53 checking in
    The demon reported for his duty
    Everything went easy I also worked so hard that I got my tomorrow's job done today
    So tomorrow I'll have some spare time to hit gym longer
    Life itself is already a hell so the thing go well

13. summer_breeze

summer_breeze Fapstronaut

2 DAYS check.
    The first 2 days have been very difficult, as expected.
    Noticed lack of confidence and motivation and extremely low energy levels.
    However, I'm glad to say that I fought this state and that is the most important thing. No matter how tough the times, you always have to do the best you can and never complain.
    Now I believe I'm slowly evading the fog of pmo so I'll be looking forward to step up, get out of my comfort zone, be as disciplined as I can and ultimately set beast mode on.
    Enough with the words. Time for action.

Leader of ME likes this.
  14. Salute! Day 23 report is here. 23 is a special number to me. Woke up, did some. Worked out. Flexed. Listened to music. I was feeling myself, resting, enjoying. Great wisdom and vibes. I am sure, all I got to do is stay from bad energy, nothing more. This is enough to have a fulfilling life. To me. A rest means to stay alone. To be at peace with the one and to mind your business. It is priceless. Concentration in the self and nothing else. No need to think about nobody. No need to think about nothing. Try spreading positivity , that is life. I have read the bushido code, worked like 3 hours on academics today which is lower than my average. Much love to all.

MONSTER MONK, theman1 and newtry like this.
  15. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Good day, studied, trained, shoped. Not so diciplined as before. Sleeping less than before. Need some corrections. Set and execute the alarm, boldly. One month until promotion. Happy 90 for myself.

Anyone heard anynews from the forum? Suppose to have an announcement.

16. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

D24 Hell mode
    7:50 am, I prayed, I went to Theology class and performed very well. In the afternoon I went to the Church and gave my second Bible class (Condemnation, Justification, Propitiation), and for worship I chose the song "This Is Amazing Grace" by Phil Wickham. It came out excellent.

im’possible likes this.
  17. day 54 hell mode checking in
    all is good
    I am not able to waste time in the bed anymore and I am very proud of that
    went to the library today
    Had also some fun talking with friends
    I am sorry if I am not so excited maybe it's flatline or I am used to this so forgive me :)

18. Salute! Day 24 report is here. 8 to 4 pm I was in uni. Ate a lot, went table tennis it was a rest day. Stayed close to a female friend in the library got aroused. I wasn't in a hurry all day. Much love to all.

19. irishrover

irishrover Fapstronaut

Humbly requesting permission to return to base after Day 2, @MASTER MONK. Private IrishRover reporting for duty if you'll have me back!

20. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Good day, same with the birdy bro Im not so excited either, but I have things to do, the schedule to follow.

Im staying in this way and keep going. Making the impossible possible:rolleyes: