1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. franco-desiboy

franco-desiboy Fapstronaut

Day 2 update-> Passed smoothly. was busy with work. Had few thoughts about ladies here and there. but nothing much. Physically talking to a person, esp ladies is much better ain't?. so 2 days dusted. Anyone having hard times-> THIS TOO SHALL PASS. the orgasm u r going to have, watching someone else will be transitory inly. the feeling will last few minutes. but it wont go away. u will keep craving again and agajn. no end. so HOLD ON. Go for a walk brother, its so beautiful outside.
    Day 2.

2. franco-desiboy

Hi Srisurya. dude avoid this loop. try to be busyy/productive as much as u can. otherwise those thoughts catch up. btw i am noone to tell u anything, jist a suggestion brother.

3. franco-desiboy

Woww. Welcome to this experience.

4. franco-desiboy

Dude when snake sheds its old skin, its a very painful process. same here too. but how wonderful to bear this bullshit pain to get ourself back to normal life we used to live few decades ago when we had no internet. Its worth it. Its not suffering actually. Just a distorted Habit Pattern.

5. Sankofa

Sankofa Fapstronaut

6. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

don´t hope bro, KNOW!!! know that you´ll find a way, because you will!! all the changes in life start with the mindset. let´s go brother!!!

7. RiseToGreatness

be on your guard bro, remember all it takes is one urge + a set of circunstances to relapse, many times the relapse happens faster than we imagine. so be on your guard always. let´s go!!!

8. RiseToGreatness

very good bro!!! keep it going :emoji_muscle:

9. RiseToGreatness

most members here did go exactly the same point that you´re now brother. years ago i couldn´t pass more than 2 days without my pmo. the reboot is a long process of defining your strategy, refining your strategy and improving your strategy to optimum results. it´s basically a huge process of trial and error. so don´t worry on what day you´re in, just care for this day to not collapse, that´s enough. if you collapse, learn with the fall and go again. let´s go!!!

Sankofa, Python@1234, Nines and 3 others like this.
  10. Abdullah_Hatamleh

Abdullah_Hatamleh Fapstronaut

I wanna participate but where is this counter and how can i set it to 0? I just made this account so its probably on 0 already right?

11. RiseToGreatness

engage in nofap, do the reboot bro. it´s better to be a powerhouse virgin than a weak virgin with premature ejaculation. sex will suck in that conditions "what? it´s over already?!".

do the reboot bro!! plus, you´ll gather so much energy and confidence that girls will be atracted to you like a magnet. so it´s a great way to get laid ;). let´s go!!!

Sankofa, Python@1234, Nines and 2 others like this.
  12. RiseToGreatness

let´s go sister!!! you can do it :)

13. Abdullah_Hatamleh

Oooh fuck 90 days? I already paticipated. I am FUCKED

Bobske likes this.
  14. RiseToGreatness

perfectly said :)

15. RiseToGreatness

yes, today is day 0. welcome brother, to set the counter go to the top of the forum, click on the "update day counter" button.

Best of luck bro!!! stay with us, commit yourself. only full commitment will give you the reboot you want.

16. RiseToGreatness

49 days my brothers. One day at a time, living life to the fullest. Let´s go!!! :emoji_muscle:

17. Abdullah_Hatamleh

Thank you for the replies and the positive energy you are spreading! I wish you a successful and a happy journey full of experience

18. Lordduckwarner

Lordduckwarner Fapstronaut

19. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 20 i guess. I don't count. I let the counter count for me.