1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

21 days and feeling like a god!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Patrick_starrr, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Patrick_starrr

Patrick_starrr Fapstronaut

I'm 3 weeks in and I have not given in to my sick addiction! Fuck yeah! I haven't went this long since 2012 and ever since that day, I would go cycle and cycle being sober for 2 or 3 days max and then binge. But 3 weeks ago I decided that this addiction is going to stop and its stopping today.

I'm a strong addict and have been for 4 years and the effects have been terrible: laziness, tiresome, bored, memory loss, low energy in sports and working out, and socially awkward with people. I have social anxiety(basically caring too much of what others think about me) and masturbation triggers worse side effects, like blushing uncontrollably around others or sweating. It sucks having this and it never happened until masturbation came in. I decided 3 weeks ago that no longer am I going to be sitting on my toilet for hours enjoying such fantasy. I'm doing this to be myself and not be afraid of people anymore, to have more energy in sports and working out, to focus hard on my job and succeed, and of course to be happy.

3 weeks later, the results have been amazing. Here is a list of the benefits Ive been getting....
    -more confident to talk to anyone anywhere. Whether it be to look at them and say hi or have little conversations.
    -more energy in my favorite sport, soccer: being able to run fast, play the whole game with good stamina, confidence to take on players head on and score, and instead of worrying about what the crowd thinks of me, I actually enjoy them watching me play to pump me up! Crazy lol
    -more focused and determined mindset on my job and anything I set my mind to.
    -feeling positive and always thinking positive thoughts!
    -talking to a girl I like who I believe I can have a relationship with:)
    -not really feeling the urge to jackoff anymore....I like real girls now not the girls on my phone.

I can go on and on but this is pretty much what ive felt from this. It's amazing I can't believe its happening...I'm feeling free and happy! Masturbation addiction is bad for you believe me....if you don't think so, then keep doing it. But believe me, it's so much better without it as the benefits are amazing! Give it time and dedicate yourself. I know the first few days are tough(believe me it is) but once you manage to pass through that, you will feel awesome. Make sure not to stay home though, since eventually you will go crazy with boredom. Go out and explore life, talk to strangers, do things you wouldn't do to keep your mind busy and working! I take Muay thai classes, play on a soccer team, work a job that deals with helping families, and of course am always out facing my fears and exploring new things. There so much more out there thank just masturbating for hours and hours a day. Start today and trust me you will save a lot of years of your life with happiness and fulfillment. Let's do it together! My best friend is on day 2 and he wants to change with me so we will motivate each other to release our potential and succeed! Join us and let's stop this horrid addiction once and for all!!
    Peace!

2. Nice post man. Lets do this together, I'm on day 2 like your friend!

Patrick_starrr likes this.
  3. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

This is what NoFap is about. I can't believe how much happiness this site can bring. It is so difficult to help people but yet this site is so so so helpful. Thanks to everyone for being so nice and kind. Danny.

Artyomd, KeenEye, Antoine24 and 4 others like this.
  4. Dailydoer

Dailydoer Fapstronaut

That's amazing. I'm also 22 days clean and feeling very similar symptoms. Keep this streak going and don't relapse. The feeling we get after PMO is nowhere near the energy and positivity we get after abstaining from it. God bless you.

mattyjsy and Patrick_starrr like this.
  5. Patrick_starrr

You are absolutely right! Let's shoot for 90 days! After that 90 more lol we can do it!

KeenEye and Dailydoer like this.
  6. Patrick_starrr

I wish I can like this a trillion times lol lets stay focused and grow together!!!

7. Patrick_starrr

I'll let him know you're on day 2 as well to motivate him even more! Let's rock it!!

8. zippytime

zippytime Fapstronaut

Keep on keeping on.

9. Cooldude4

Cooldude4 Fapstronaut

dude, excellent, all the best for your journey!!!!

10. Glad you're having such a good time on nofap. On a similar streak to yours and benefits have been minimal. Different strokes maybe...

11. Kristian

Kristian Fapstronaut

It makes me happy to read successful stories. Congratulations and keep pushing mate! We can do this.

12. A7X

A7X New Fapstronaut

Feels great to hear such an awesome and motivating story. Keep it up brother!!!

13. Reincarnated_0007

Reincarnated_0007 Fapstronaut

Well done....i am with you...by reading your thoughts and your experince in post, i think you are somewhere like me..so, i wish and pray for you that you got succeed in this journey and become a man whom you desire for...all the best...

14. Newman2day

Newman2day Fapstronaut

This is very reassuring to hear.

15. Changemywaysnow

Changemywaysnow Fapstronaut

Brilliant post it's my day two and I'm loving the effects you've explained it's given to you it's good motivation thank you :)

16. kyle.92

kyle.92 Fapstronaut

Patrick star your post has motivated me so much. Im on day 1 and similar to you had this addiction for the last 4 years. Buts its time to beat this motherfuckin shit. Good luck my brother. I used to box myself and had fights too but this addiction took over which made me quit sports, job and fucked up my relationship. But its all down to me. Sick of blaming the world