1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Here from reddit!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by keepitinmybriefs, Nov 3, 2019.

1. keepitinmybriefs

keepitinmybriefs Fapstronaut

I've been on r/nofap on and off for a couple years now, didn't realize there was a forum! My username on here is different than my reddit one - I chose this name because I discovered briefs (not boxerbriefs, real briefs) have really helped control my urges. With boxers, everything flops around and gets excited, but not with briefs. I hope everyone is doing okay, and here's to a successful No Nut November!

2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

3. keepitinmybriefs

Thanks! Oh, and forgot to mention, I am 29, cis male, and in the US. That's as specific as I'll get.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. keepitinmybriefs

Thanks, and right back at you! You wear Hanes tighty whities every day?

5. keepitinmybriefs

6. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hi Hanes lol. ;)

I had to look up what a cis male meant. :confused: It turns out that I am a cis male, too, hahaha! :p

I am also a proper briefs fan. Good to meet another fan. :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

No designer briefs for me and I like the different colours. :D

8. annabellmatt

annabellmatt New Fapstronaut

Hey, I use reddit as well and it is really good to post on there..