1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Boxers or briefs?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by keepitinmybriefs, Nov 3, 2019.

1. I might have to try tight boxers

Jake n Bake likes this.
  2. You like the feel of tight boxers?

Jake n Bake likes this.
  3. Commando at home! Boxer briefs out there!

Jake n Bake and Deleted Account like this.
  4. I probably might like it too much, which is why I haven't thus far.

Tight underwears make me relapse

5. keepitinmybriefs

keepitinmybriefs Fapstronaut

Which is why they shouldn't be *too* tight. You want the underwear secure, but not constricting.

6. True not too tight to relapse not too loose as in it becomes awkward. Just the perfect size.

Jake n Bake likes this.
  7. keepitinmybriefs

So sounds like most of you wear boxerbriefs. I'd definitely recommend switching to real briefs, if you haven't tried them already!

8. look at my profile pic and GUESS

9. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    commando!

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Medexpress

Medexpress Fapstronaut

I wear the aptly named Head boxer briefs. Just enough snugness to keep the equipment where it should be and a long enough leg to keep my thighs from chafing. I’ll sleep mostly sans underwear or in something loose like gym shorts.

11. honestly just going to censor all of this because I know trans related stuff might not be great for some of y'all to read

I'm torn. I personally prefer the feel of boxers so that's what I'll usually wear around the house but they make it really hard to wear a packer (fake dick that trans guys wear to curb dysphoria) with which usually makes me feel a lot better about myself in public. I feel like if I was cis or had bottom surgery I would probably always wear boxers but for now I mainly stick to briefs for this reason.

12. keepitinmybriefs

Perfectly reasonable, ftmsos! That's why I qualified my recommendation in my comment on your intro post. Do you wear boxerbriefs or real briefs? Which do you feel hold your packer better?

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. I have both! I think they're pretty comparable in terms of packing. I tend to think that the boxerbreifs look better though (at least on me) so if I think I might get laid I'll usually go that way.

14. keepitinmybriefs

Fair enough! I'm definitely more in the real briefs camp, particularly white ones. :)

15. I've never done white ones. Maybe next time I need to go shopping I'll try em out!

keepitinmybriefs likes this.
  16. Nothing like tighty whiteish!

17. keepitinmybriefs

Definitely agree!

18. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I am always naked at home (awake or asleep). When I go out, I wear coloured briefs. ;)