1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you cope with lonelieness?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Nov 3, 2019.

1. DF

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2020
    Asgardian36 likes this.
  2. You don't cope with loneliness. It will win eventually. You don't ignore things that are hurting you slowly, you deal with them. The reason that I'm being so curt is because I've seen this same thread a million times. I don't want anyone to be lonely but you need to take the right steps.
    Some people have this fire, and that's good for them. I don't have the fire, but I got fed up with being alone. So I went out and made a fool of myself. I failed the first few times. But then I kept trying, and eventually I got a couple girlfriends over the years. It was nice and I don't regret it. If I hadn't done that, I might be a very angry/sad/hateful person today. I would certainly be lonely.

But that's no way to live. Go out and do what's right. I want you to do great things with your life.

3. DF

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2020
    Asgardian36 and FellatiousD like this.
  4. The only thing stopping you is you. Remember that every time you feel shitty for not pursuing the things you want.

Fullyawake and Asgardian36 like this.
  5. TheLightOne

TheLightOne Fapstronaut

Psychoterapist is also an option

6. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Pyschotherapist????? To deal with loneliness?

7. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

totally agree with what you said, man! I'm 28 so we are in the same age group. I hope you find some like minded folks on meetup.com and hopefully some great friends and someone to date too! I wanted to do that, but somehow I lack the courage, I have other issues like finding a job and stuff. Anyway Godspeed to you!

SuperPowers and Get_It like this.
  8. selfimprovement8008

selfimprovement8008 Fapstronaut

This begs me to ask the question, do you do things just to distract yourself? Do you have a fire in your belly that makes you act? Do you not worry? How do you prevent loneliness? Also no defeatist mentality here.[/QUOTE]
    So heres the thingh keeping busy is the start to defeat loneliness, then the thingh is if you missing the contact, love of a girlfriend or wife which seems to be the case for most of here the solution is to go out and get one but i recommend study pickup and intelligently go about it as men we have a drive for the opposite gender and most thinghs we do is for it and our purpose really explore yourself and the world ( cliche I know but what else is there to do) after you get old you look back on life and get to preach to others. my two cents take this with a weight of a penny and a weight of a ton at the same time and maybe you might find some answers or questions brother. best of luck and may God bless you and everyone on here.