1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Demodectic

Demodectic Fapstronaut

2. wallwheel

wallwheel Fapstronaut

Checking in.
    Thank you all.

3. Geo123

Geo123 Fapstronaut

4. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Very good. Tomorrow a new rank. Please share some of your experience with the Spartan community. It helps us all. Thx

5. the alpha project

Good luck and welcome to the Spartan community. Please be sure to check in daily and share experiences that can inspire and motivate us. This includes challenges and successes. @Kratos_GOW will return next week. Stay strong

6. the alpha project

Great to hear that!

7. the alpha project

Excellent. Congrats on the new rank!

8. the alpha project

Hello Spartans

Today I worked out a long time in the gym. Lots of sets and reps. Also practiced yoga. Taught a yoga class. Did some things for my research. Ate very well. Smiled at some pretty girls.

I also had some family members speak to me with disrespect. I felt very sad because of this. It really ended my day on a bad term. Especially because I was trying very hard to be patient and instead was treated poorly.

but what made me more sad was that it took me a couple of hours to realize I had allowed them to ruin my evening. I allowed my own emotional state to be a reaction to the poor behaviour of others. i lost my freedom for that period of time.

On Nofap, what I have learned is that I have the natural born right, power and freedom to choose my reactions to stimulus. I don’t have to choose pmo when I’m sad. Lonely. Depressed. I don’t have to choose pmo when I feel aroused. I don’t have to choose pmo when I want to feel good.

The more I practice this. And the harder I work on meditation, gym, yoga, working on my values, vision and goals, sleeping well, resisting sugar, alcohol, drugs.... the more freedom I feel. More power. The less that the world can upset me. I’m not perfect of course. But I am a very long way from where I was.

Getting a grip on pmo has truly given me a better grip on life. For those of you who are new to this program, and have doubts. Read the stories written by people with longer periods of no pmo than you have. Listen to the stories. It’s really hard to put into words. It’s like night and day.

Be sure to keep a record of your experience so you can reflect back. You will be amazed when you look back 30 days.

This is Sparta!!!!

9. ZORROW

ZORROW Fapstronaut

Day-10 , Checking In ;)

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving."

I havent encountered any urges in these 10 days , havent seen any nude content from past 10 days , now i am afraid that i may encounter this upcoming huge urge attack , what should i do ?

10. the alpha project

It has been helpful to me at times to view this as an experience. There are some rules that I need to follow for the experience to continue.

The experience is life without pmo.

The rules include: no pmo.

If I violate the rules, the experience ends. The only way to know what will happen, is to not pmo.

I have felt urges. And I have chosen to not pmo. And the urges have gone away. And then they come back. And I don’t pmo. And they go away. And come back. And so forth.

The more I focus on other aspects of life. Gym, yoga, meditation, social life, work, family, the less I’m thinking about urges and the more I’m thinking about those things and the joy they bring. And the sum total of all that joy far outweighs the pleasure I got from pmo.

So, do anything. Just don’t pmo. And if you do, you just reset your counter. You don’t start over entirely. You just end your streak. And decide if you want to continue the experience.

Baz-9, Vendidad, ZORROW and 1 other person like this.
  11. ZORROW

ZORROW Fapstronaut

Well i have been in this shit for past 9 years and i dont want to continue living like this , I Would love to exprience a life where pmo doesnt exist , A beautiful life where i have the control over my mind , my mind doesnt see women as sex object , where i no longer stare at women breasts and ass , where i can respect women and only expect to have LOVE from her and not LUST ,

This time i wont give in to my urges , this time no matter what , how big the urges comes in my way i wont quit , enough is enough ,

Thankyou for your reply brother , God Bless you :)

Espi1971 and the alpha project like this.
  12. the alpha project

This is an incredible story of the power of nofap, I hope you all take a minute to read it:

Demodectic and baskethull like this.
  13. kellyjelly

kellyjelly Fapstronaut

14. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

15. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Relapsed, really struggling atm, day 0

16. Geo123

Geo123 Fapstronaut

The only thing you can do is to accept the reality and cheer yourself up again. Life never ends up as long as you are alive.

17. Demodectic and baskethull like this.
  18. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day Five.

the alpha project, Baz-9 and Malakas like this.